May 2012 Favorites!

Fynwei

Squire
Hey all!

I had a blast plotting your demises, as usual. :D Thought I'd kick this off with some of my favorites:

The absolutely GORGEOUS new site!
Seeing PCs get involved in and starting some of their own world-building
Tea with Squire Victor and co.
Goblin surprise! (How dare Jane cheat!)
Talks with the Squires, Corporal Winters, Benjamin, and Asher

(Don't forget to send in feedback!)

I had a great time this weekend; I can't wait for the next event. Here are mine:

Popping into a cave full of lesser undead and decimating them with my new Earth Aura hammer. :)
Same mod, listening to Alexander's "vampire" ranting about how Necromancy isn't actually a bad thing.
Spending more time with the Keepers - you guys are awesome!
Watching Cho Ko Nu become a big boy barbarian.
Hopping fence - Dave T: "Hey, wanna play a big card?" Me: "Sure, why not? Wait, does that say Shatter Spirit!?"
The Sunday morning spider mod was a lot of fun. Getting to break the first chaos storm and then seeing Anthony take down the next was pretty cool.
Dryad plot!
Watching Icey get lectured for not kneeling to the Baroness after I made a point not to acknowledge her was fun.
Fighting trolls - non-boss enemies actually had resists! :O
Meeting and messing with pixies was a lot of fun. I loved Roy's wall of force along the ditch.
Losing to Asher in the grand melee - he's pretty good with that staff!

Although I was only there for a short time I had a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorites!

- NEW SITE!!! I am looking forward to seeing how it all develops!
- Tons of ritual casting! It is great that I am finally getting use out of all those ranks of formal. I enjoyed reforging Cho Ko Nu a la million dollar man style (faster, stronger, better)!
- Celestial guild plot and a mod built just for us! :)
- Fighting trolls, it is good to encounter a new enemy...but soon old ones will resurface! :twisted:

Thanks again to the NPC's and plot staff!

Thanks DT, Dan, Tristan, Sarah, Teague, Christina, Em, Stephen and all the other NPCs that worked to make the first event at this site a good one!

- Von Griffon’s tea hut. That was truly epic and I can’t wait until more of these types of tents/structures are brought, created in the future. I know the Keepers have something we’re planning to pick up in the coming months. The atmosphere and design just looked stunning. It makes me want to step up my game for the next event after seeing that.
- Victor, York, Gandian, Roy, Talitha and Asher go on a suicide mission, and come back with some valuable intel. It was fun sneaking around in the water with the fear of death lingering. I’m glad none of us backed out when we were given the option. We were so well hidden DT didn’t even know where we were.
- RPing with the other Dryads. It’s cool to see how each has their own perspective on nobility, necromancy, and priorities.
- The Grand Melee! It was finally a chance to do PvP. I loved the teamwork the various groups put in. If anything that was the #1 thing I loved most about it. The Sunhawks, Wolves, Keepers, SL and others working together in formations and strategy….also can’t say I didn’t enjoy 2 Dryads in the final two. I expect to see 20 people with staves as their main weapon next market day :p
- Cannibal women RP. Was able to keep my duty as Dep. Sheriff and Ashers’ beliefs to find a perfect mixture. Also, I could tell Resurrection stories all day (Please note, I am not implying plot should TPK us for this reason)
- “I am the Spider Lord” Gabe talk
- The Icey/Gorka/Asher talk. Glad we got a chance to talk IG and OOG on things.
- Running past everyone after an “arcane fear”. “Asher, I’ve never seen you run so fast”-Thorador; as I’m bolting past him to use Tazoulti as a shield.
- The site is AMAZING. Thanks Chris/Dave for all that went into it. Despite it being really wet, it faired pretty well.
- I’m sure more I can’t think of at the moment…

Hi All.
My favorite part was just being back with you all.
And bringing out my new character.
It surprised me to see so many new people.
Here are some other favorites.
Finally having Aldorian find Gandian.
being on the front lines with the wicked cool shield Alexander made.
Messing with Gabriel, Sorry but it was way to fun.
Finally being able to use commands and other cool things Crow couldn't.
I won't be there in June but i will be there in july.
Have a great next event.
AL

First off I would like to thank everyone for making these events so amazing. Now on to favorites.

-Becoming Sheriff of a new area!
-York talking with Shanthony
-Victors tea tent and the duck with many names
-Hiding on the sneak mod in the rain and NPC's actually not being able to find us!
-Pretty much everything about the Black Wolves, you guys are fantastic
-Getting in good with the new Alpha of the Wolfkin and becoming their Liaison.
-Shanthony intimidate!
-Dueling the Quotl.... stupid pins. And watching Victor pick up where York left off.
-DAMAGE AURA SCROLL!!!!!!!
-Stephens goblin. Prepare to die... 90 slay!
-York trying to fix the town without anyone knowing he did anything.
-Sunday morning talk with Captain Grey! Lets make a star!!

Can't wait for the next event! probably missed a bunch of things because the entire event was amazing, thanks to all the NPC's for all their hard work!

It was a fun event, apart from the wetness.

-Coming out as an elemental. So much fun to have nice little toys to use on you PCs.
-York's "talks" with people.
-The "Chocolate Case!"
-Getting to put all my practice to use finally. Remember, protect those fore-arms everyone.

By the way, its nice to see the PC's combat awareness really coming along. Its getting hard to sneak up on you.

Fantastic event! I loved every minute. Here's my list:

-Elemental magic temptation on Saturday morning! First Dure'dhel rebuilt Cho Ko Nu using the power of the elements to re-forge him into a fighter (awesome ritual casting!), then Dure'dhel gave Cho an elemental ice blade in the troll fight right after, and then Talitha let Cho use her lightning sword after Cho's two-hander was shattered. Shortly after that, Gandian did a FOIG thing, and finally an Elemental Blade scroll was auctioned and the Keepers bought it, so the elemental temptation of the Barbarian continues... (Forsaken part two?)
-RP with Kendra all weekend! Cho ko nu is now a man! Thanks for the warpaint Courtney!
-Teaching Anthony how to intimidate enemies both loudly like a Tribesman and quietly like a York, then watching him actually do it in battle!
-Honor duel with daggers against Gabriel followed by mutual respect RP. Well fought!
-RP with Teague's knight (Sir Thalen?) and all others who taught me skills on Friday night.
-Seeing how far I could push ridiculous ideas, such as catching "Stan" the lizard, with no one other than Kendra attempting to stop me.
-Swinging 15's! I was so relieved when DT said the words "ritual succeeds" rather than "something has gone horribly wrong!" Having the Spirit Forge was so great that it deserves mention twice.

Despite the weather, I had a great time at the event, like I always do. I know that all the staff and NPC's do their best to put on a good game for us. Thanks guys! I've got quite a few favorites so here goes:

- My absolute favorite part of the event was the Coatl fight. Roy really got to step up and do his thing there, and got recognized for it! I was thoroughly soaked afterward but it was totally worth it
- York warming up to Roy. I really thought he didn't like Roy
- Learning formal magic with Gandian. Rping with Alexander is always fun and he gets especially into the ritual casting so it was doubly cool
- Rping with Kealit. Especially her reaction to Cho Ko Nu trying to breed her with the blue lizard
- Getting to use my gypsy curse! First time ever!
- The really cool moments that happened because of the lightning Saturday night. I totally wanted to teach someone how to use lightning magic just because of the ambiance
- The undead in the barn mod. Why was there a rhino?
- "DOOOMED!"
- The grand melee! It was totally weird to be fighting other people from town while in character but it made for some good moments
- The Keepers actually doing something together as a group. That never happens!
- All the tracking and sneaking that Roy was part of this weekend. Who would have thought that a gypsy could be so sneaky?
- Teaching people. I need to work on my explanations
- Jonathan's chocolate getting stolen, then stolen from the stealer and no one being able to figure it out.
- Victor and Roy getting feared by the same corrupt and trying to hide behind each other
- Playing the NPC troll. I enjoy NPCing a lot and hopping fence got me a nice tip from plot about a mod
- Watching Dure'dhel casting Cho Ko Nu's spirit forge. Especially the lightning element of it

My favorites:
The awesome new site, cant wait to get back
High orc RP, all of it, with both of them
joining the Sunhawks
Dealing with the after effects of Gabriel's Spider bite and having a good IG reason to learn something cause of it
finding out about "0 normal"
Reagan and all her craziness/epicness
RPing a biata's discomfort at all the lightning flying around saturday nights
oh, and not having deoman constantly worry about Gorka rezzing him now (best use of an endow ever)

My favorite:
After a year of listening to Courtney talk about all the characters, finally meeting them
Roy bringing Keallit to the celestial guild meeting
Deoman becoming Keallit's battle buddy
Gorka and Kendra XD
Gaming in-game with Benjamin. The games, snacks, and healing was great
Kendra using a life spell from Lock when Keallit almost went to the circle
Deoman's epic save during the Coatl battle
Responding after the game to Alysha screaming 'Kill it!' cause I thought she was talking to me
Every mod was amazing, already excited for the next market day!

Excellent event for the unveiling of a new site. Some favorites:

Zed getting to perform his first rez ever on Jehyuu and all of his mentors suddenly disappearing.
Getting another shiny new MI from York only to use all the life/evers in one event. Again.
Von Gryphon's tea tent. That thing was amazing.
Closet meeting with Enya and Benjamin.
Having some good, in-depth conversations with York, Asher and Gabriel.
Interrupting Stephen's incant for a shatter spirit and being told later that I pretty much saved someone.

Well, I will say some things I enjoyed from the NPC side of things.

• Let's all thank LARP mom for her amazing help and work with the kitchen, I would be half lost without her amazingness.

The new site is already so wonderful, and I can hardly wait for the additions on the way.

Seeing the new PC's learning adventuring and the older ones guiding them along the way.

Tribesmen RP with Kendra, "Wait, you a SQUIRE and Tribesman!?"

"Undead, in the BARN!" Oh the hilarity.

"Is that a Node?!...Nope, it's a grain silo."

Davion's terrible luck with getting things on his side, "Every time I walk something into the middle of a group of adventurers that doesn't attack they knock it out or kill it!"

I had an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Here are some of my favorites:

~Seeing the new site. It is gorgeous.
~Selling Chocolate covered Spider eggs and watching everyone's reactions...
~Watching Anthony prove he was a man by choking down a spider egg then later telling me it was really hard to do cause it tasted so good :D
~The barn of undead...Why are there undead fish in a barn?
~Giving Taziar a Love Elixir for fun then it back firing because Roy shoved me in front of Taziar at the last moment :pinch:
~The Grand Melee. I enjoyed working with the Sun Hawks. I still can't believe how well we held up to the Keepers.
~Asher winning the Grand Melee. I was really surprised.
~Watching Gabriel kill the spider. That was awesome.
~Getting an in game nickname. Thanks Mama Bird
~Taziar, Enya, Keallit, and a few others deciding that I should be in the boasting contest and carrying me there against my will.
~ Seeing Asher, Sokora, and Victor all hiding from the some Wolf...Why are you scared of the puppy?
~Learning patience form Gorka and Jonathan...wait are we learning patience or magic???
~Calming Jehyuu down with the help of Victor after he resurrected.
~Helping out in the kitchen and spending time with Mama bird.

I had a lot of fun tromping around our new site, I'm so looking forward to helping build and fleshing it out more.

But on to the favorites!

Chocolate Spider Eggs... yes Regan it was tough to not enjoy them.
Victor's tea tent was super cool, it felt so inviting with everyone around and with that duck. What was its name again?
Shanthony's heart to heart with York and Johnathan was great.
Getting overwhelmed by everyone in the grand melee, congratulations again Asher!
Fighting in the cold, rainy night. Ugh, I hated it but the battle was so much more intense.
Roy's GIANT contribution of spells against the Qwotle, Qwotal? Whatever.
Steven, I don't know you that well but you seem like an awesome guy. You were adorable playing Kendra's wolf and made me feel super cool when you let me drop your chaos storm.
Stealing Johnathan's chocolates, and no one knowing!
Learning how to be more intimidating and aggressive with the help of Cho Ko Nu and Kendra.
Cracking up in laughter with Talitha.
Embarrassing (but fun) encounters with Kealit.

There's a lot more I'm sure but I can't think of them at the moment. I eagerly await the next event!

It's called a Coatl, people. Come on now.

- NEW SITE, omg I love the place!! This is going to be an amazingly exciting year!!
- Goblin fight, felt like it was a very nice chance to rough up the PC's and the fact they 'figured out' how to handle not 'hiding' in the tavern.
- Celestial Guild meeting/mod, both very fun, great to see ya Ryan, in spite of being sick, hope you feel better soon!
- Settup of the NPC camp and Tavern and kitchen, felt like it worked really well.
- Playing 'Mistee' (Misty's older brother) and taking some groups to the mist cave. ^_^
- Coatl spectacle and fight, I have a lot of fun playing this character and that whole battle while yes not as fun due to the rain, certainly became somewhat more epic!
- Rezzing Dave, 2 for 2 from the Coatl for Dave's characters, now he just needs to get Enin under his belt... ;)
- Sunday morning! (and Em having the plastic for tusks that I forgot... >.<) I am so very excited to actually run serious plot on Sundays and hope that our players start realizing that/engaging.
- RP with the squires Sunday morning as Durthang, thanks Matt for jumping back into game, and Thorador for rolling out of bed!
- HUGE thanks, I know I've said it more than once, but thanks so much to the PC's who hopped fence for several hours during the event!

That's it for now guys, but I absolutely can't wait for June! :thumbsup:

Back