May 20th-22nd Pre-reg/NPC List (updated 5/19)

Teaser: "The King’s Sword”
The King’s grasp over his Phoenix side is weakening and he needs to find his sword, “Daefell’s Defender”, if he has any chance to gain control over his abilities. Near the Shadow’s Gap rumours of a Fey Guarded pool are heard. The Pool might have a connection to the sword, but can it be found in time?

This event will take place In-Game near Horn's End, Northpoint. Out of Game we are holding this event at Camp Grielick.

Logistics will begin at 6pm and ends at 9pm with game on shortly there after (we will start sooner if everyone gets there and gets checked in)

Pre-reg is a must as it helps us plan our food for the event and treaure policy for the adventurers. And please, if you are from out of chapter have your home chapter logistics forward a current copy of your charater card. Pre-reg deadline is midnight Tuesday the 17th, but listen to this: we have increased our Goblin Stamp Bonus for Pre-reg'n to 50 goblin stamp but you have to pre-reg before the deadline to get it.

Pre-Reg'd PC's:
Beverly Byers - Celeste
Cory Waker - Verdias
Danny Wilson - Crow
Alex Walker - Cyrus
Mason Allard - Yohon
Dave Herald - Garoth
Amy Herald - Gwen
Annette Buist - Arrianna
Amber Montayne - Elabreeze
Michael Nordby - Lukas
Joe Convery - Idris
Brigit Convery - ? (need pre-reg)
Victor Dueweke - Nommeric
Tom Andary - Casan (need pre-reg)
Asa Hensley - Devlin (need pre-reg)

The NPC's
Matthew Byers
Rob Ordiway
Derek Kenny
Sterling Avery
Chris Thetford

Re: May 20th-22nd Pre-reg/NPC List (updated 5/16)

Sadly I will not be able to make it to the weekend event, my internet commerce class is taking up all my time. Sorry everyone! Hope to see you at the next event!

Re: May 20th-22nd Pre-reg/NPC List (updated 5/17)

Brigit and I failed on pre-regging. But we are coming. I think Mike, Amber and Asa are going to come as well.

Amber and I will be eating tavern food and are vegetarians.

Thanks! Super excited!

Big Thank-you for letting me know :thumbsup:

Back