May 416 Favorite Moments

Great event for me over all
* First full game as a knight and it met my expectations, lost of interesting RP came out of people figuring out how to relate to Ri with that change.
* The Fae mod, I really loved being able to come into my own character wise and the gray morality of that event really helped as a catalyst to shape Ri as a knight, and OMG the NPC's all of you guys rock!
* Unnamed Fox Squire: "You seem to be panting after the stairs my lord Barron*...and Wind Sprints ;D
* Legal negotiations with the Fae, Thanks David and Corey!

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton, thanks everyone for the amazing RP and season opener!

It was a great event overall, save for the weather (for the little it was bad).
* Family problems starting to look up for Connor, even if important matters are putting them on hold.
* "Ze town guard in Watson's Ferry is de WORST!"
* Attending squire school and being called on when I was trying hard to stay quiet...
* Working with the new Sherriff to handle a suddenly violent orc. JUST too slow... Then up and down the stairs to keep it from view of the other orcs outside...
* The attack on the orc 'tavern' was awesome, and the last SECOND save by Baron Darius was so very beautiful. I cannot compliment all of the NPC's for that fight enough.
* Talking with two friends that I don't get to enough as we took a rest.
* "Pizza balls" and the rest of dinner with RV.
* Snacky Time with Vexo (sp). The conversation was wonderful.
* "I have a surprise for you... 10 Life" and the "Get off my plane!" shortly thereafter.

I really wasn't that hyped up for the event while driving up on Friday, but once things got going I had a blast. Even the weather didn't actually bother me outside the extra cleanup that it caused.
Thank you so much to the portrayers who braved the elements. Not a single bad interaction all weekend.
And a huge thank you to the tavern people. Dinner Saturday hit the spot in such an amazing way after being out in the rain all day.

-Adventuring with new people who don't seem frightened off by Warchester's brand of weird.
-Dropping an orc necromancer with a waylay mid-fight. Been a while since I've put a reeeally satisfying waylay on something.
-Ooh, shiny! What's emerging from the amulet fragment? A Pantherghast? I've heard of thoOH THE PAIN!
-"You look like you're going to murder us."
-Baron Osborn!
-SpiderFynn, SpiderFynn. Turning into a Spiderkyn?
-PCs: We come from the woods 1...
-"You are officially one of the most difficult people to find."
-An undead with an A on it's forehead? I better go find a noble in case this is Anarchy. What's that? We won't be needed? Have fun you small group headed to check it out!
-Fynn's first visit to the Fae realm
-Secret meetings everywhere!

Like Ember said, we're about it to hit our 1 year anniversary of LARPing and couldn't be happier to have found "our weirdos."

Last edited:
Back