May Event - A ride, perhaps?

Eh hem.

Hey everyone, s'been a while!

But, I'mma lookin to drag my sorry *** Paladin back to the Deadlands for another round of everyones favorite game "WHY AM I HERE!?"

But, here's the issue. I am still without a car (it's just so easy to live in the city and not have one, and it's SOOOO much cheaper).

So, would anyone be interested in helping me get from Providence, RI to the Deadlands May event?

The one kicker - I work till about 6, so I would not be able to leave Providence until then. Though, I CAN provide gas money, as well as fantastic company.

If anyone is willing and able, drop me a line!

Thanks much, and cheers!

-RyAn

You can probably come up with me, Ryan; I'll be leaving from Providence this event.

On that note, my little brother Andy, who came to the opener, needs a ride to the event as well, as I will be finishing 3 years of plot in HQ. We live in Sandwich, MA (Cape Cod) and he has money to pitch in for gas. It is probly possible for him to meet up with anyone within rougly an hour of Cape Cod (basicaly an area ranging from Boston to Providence). If anyone can help him out it would be greatly apprichiated. He really loves the game.

--bill

I lied. Apparently I can't give anyone a ride because I am stupid.

Carry on.

With the advent of no ride, I won't be making it to this event. Other stuff has come up as well, so I'll try and see you all at the next one.

Have fun, everyone!

for the future, look into renting a car. It is crazy cheap via enterprise as they have weekend specials. I've done it for $60/weekend.

Just a thought.

Plus, you could car pool with others, (Bills little brother) who need rides and you can all pitch in.

Hint: Don't get the insurance, which makes it way more inexpensive and drive very carefully.

~Jaimi

Back