May event favorites and feedback!

Inaryn

Knight
The event feedback and summary form is back online in a submission form! We really appreciate your feedback and summaries; they help us improve and shape the game in meaningful ways for you, the players. You can find the online form here. You can also still use the copy and paste method from the stickies if you'd prefer. Feedback sent via email should be sent to logistics@alliancesf.net for processing.

The goblin stamp rewards still apply. :)

Have some good stories to share about your weekend? Let's hear them... DARLINGS!

I had a pretty great weekend folks. Thanks for be gently with the post-surgery Jim!

I adored the midnight picnic. I look forward to this plotline progressing and interacting with you all.

I enjoyed the tête-à-tête with Ashen Spire as Quartermaster Phlogiston.

I can't wait for more conversations with Loxius and the tiny man. Also, for Loxius and Phedre to attempt to reconnect the circle.

I also had a great time as Justin. You are so welcoming to blue-haired strangers!

I can't wait to see you all again in July at our long weekend event!

-getting Paranoia'd right next to Akemi, both of us backing away from town and each other, and then having Lady Crazypants come wandering by. We were suddenly much more paranoid of her than each other. Thought we were gonna die, and I'm holding on to Ash's sword, shield, and belt not knowing if she went to go rez.

-Feebleminded feeding a dead Copperthreads potions from his bandoleer and hollering that he wasn't playing Alchemy Theater very nicely. Thank god he had a rebirth or death because all your friends are idiots is possibly worse than being kicked under a bush by a goblin!

-Jim: "So you're here to rebuild the circle."
Me and Loxias: "Uh, no. We're missing a gem."
Jim: "Oh, that makes it more interesting! So, you try to remake the circle while missing one..."
Me: "I'm going to throw this gem rep in the woods, I swear."
Jim: "So the General will find it and be sitting in his own Permanent Circle when you get here next time. I can work with that."
Me and Loxias: *wondering where Dan is, to stop the madness*

Let's see...

Pelting after Jill down the back porch, thinking as I'm hitting her, "No, you're not going to get away from me!" before hitting the lumber pile and getting the wind knocked out of me. I may be a nutcake, but scars are cool. Also, the care and friendliness everyone showed towards me was really awesome.

The spelunking mod was a lot of fun. I also enjoyed the reaction the other players had when I admitted out loud what my OCS was.

The Saturday night fight was actually a lot of fun, and Sara looked awesome in her outfit.

Greg: "Cheese wheel! Bacon! 40 Elemental Chaos!"

The order plot is really fun, though I'm sure it's going to bite me latter.

The fight against Cacophony was great, Sarah looked amazing, and I will never forget that wig... ever.

Thank you to the Staff, players and NPCs for a wonderful first game back!

So no @$%!, there I was when I see Dan in a white headband come up to where Shane and I were sitting, and cut the lights.

And then? Bells. Numerous tiny bells and purple light that allowed us to make out wings.

And then?

Too much metal for one hand.

I'll have more tomorrow :)

-Ali

I would say the most amusing/interesting moment was a mod that lead to flying/air-fishing elementals with Leon :D

Twas a very creative mod and it was awesome that it played out amazingly well

Last night to get your reviews and summaries in for gobbies!

Back