May Event Favorites!

norman b

Squire
Alright everyone. This is the time to reminisce about your game. Post some of your favorite memories. Some of us were not able to get to hear them at closing.

The Shins! (and to a lesser extent the hallucinate elementals) - This is why you shouldn't mess with hallucinate elementals.

Friday night trap mod - Never have I gotten so dirty to disarm traps.

Rogue training - Its great to have time to actually use those teacher cards. Having someone stumble upon us while setting our trap (so we could disarm it) was pretty fun too.

• Love "Gerbils" (yes I know they weren't gerbils) and March ending up under the effects of a Love.
  • Finally getting the laws done and all of the RP surrounding it from everyone I spoke to.
  • Calling "12 Armor" when shooting arrows about half of a dozen times during the big fight on Saturday afternoon. Exhaustion is real, people!
  • The crazy fight during Saturday night in the tavern with Gabe's ridiculous Summon Force elemental. So many disarms and enflames! Sword tornado as we all kept being disarmed. Hilarious out-of-game, a pain-in-the-*** in-game. Loved it.
  • Standing in a group of lowbies after being double-pegged by "26 Berserk" arrows. I called "taken" and then "parry". One of the lowbies turning to me and saying "thank you for doing that".
  • Falling into a hole with Bones and Shin.
  • The NPCs being crazy silly goblins, screaming and yelling during the fights on Saturday. It's obnoxious in-game but oh so fun out-of-game.

So many good times, between the RP and just meeting new people and seeing them enjoy themselves. But hers a few,

• Sitting outside the depths randomly musing about who the inquisitor could possible be, and then trying to peg Johan out of a little spite (He's Soooo loud), only to start believing it could be true as I started coming up with reasons. And of course not only finding out later that I was right, but then finding out he was also working for the legion. Hats off to you Jacob, well played.
  • As Rick brought up, the total insanity that was Gabe Saturday night in the tavern. No one could hold on to a weapon for more than one or two swings. Sword were flying every which way, total chaos, and tons of fun. Ohh if only it was legal to just throw my sword at him...
  • Diego running up and telling me that the Ro and Johan kidnapped Killian and went out the east gate about eight minutes ago.. Leading to Vanyel and Teth mugging them... Then running our asses off.
  • Proclaiming the refrigerator to be the obvious place for House Temperance and Ruin to keep the bodies, and thus obviously the house relic. And then having our first house meeting there. Of course other Dominae have already requested to rent out slots for their own functions...

Ohh and also, things Shin says at stupid oclock..

- "Moving Mattresses" with Wolf in Monster Camp before game on and hearing how much people appreciated it in game later... :hehe
- Saturday Fight in general
- Nate's Epic Makeup of the various NPCs he played for the weekend.
- Following the Gerbils.. And listening to a conversation involving "Moo" and "Bipp"
- The fact that Garrick still thinks Johan is a good guy at heart.
- Ambushing an Ambusher and falling into an Ambush myself..

Last edited:
Had a lot of great RP this event! Thanks to everyone for a great game!

- March getting made Equitem of Tsunami and Dream! So well-deserved!
- Getting to hang out and chat with Vellis... finally!
- Saturday evening circle-walk security dealings.
- Dab Flynt. From listening at the door, to asking for Dominus Chronos' autograph... the source of many laughs this weekend!
- Everything with the Mists.
- Love guinea pigs, and everything that went along with them in that mess of a half hour. Poor Ulric, getting command-magic'ed! Bad Tantarus, for abusing command magic. And thank goodness for Laenore for having Kasuni's back.
- Lone solving every puzzle on the first try. Next time, at least pretend it was kind of hard?
- Late night with Taliya, Shin, and Zeth on Saturday. Great talks, great laughs!
- Chatting with Dominus Chronos.
- Doppelganger Kasuni... only Shin knows.
- Running into the woods to save Polare, only to get found by Polare in a bush on his way back from saving himself.
- Chatting with Vanyel Saturday night. So many memories.
- Crashing the Temperance and Ruin house meeting. Sorry, but y'all picked the best seats in town.
- Tsunami and Dream combat mod... 2 scholars, 1 artisan, 1 longsword, 20+ level spread, and 12+ waves of 7 goblins swinging as high of damage as 10. Rifting back into the tavern and immediately passing out on the benches.
- Sunday morning hallucinate with Ben's fey creature. Running off into the woods, stalking the tavern, stealing a candle stick for Taliya, stealing an octopus, and then going back for a second dose at 9 minutes in.
- Trying to talk to Odie about Tsunami and Dream... and always getting one sentence in, right before each huge town fight. We weren't meant to talk about it.
- Going on at the December game and this game about how great the Mythical Yohan is - how positive! - only to hear the bad news.
- Talking to Dusk-Ro in the tavern on Saturday night. Giving the "bad news" while Nate's gnarly goblin was standing behind Kasuni. 15 massive. Ouch.
- Sprig, Apsilin, and Avisto.... I know what you did ;)

- Sunday morning hallucinate with Ben's fey creature. Running off into the woods, stalking the tavern, stealing a candle stick for Taliya, stealing an octopus, and then going back for a second dose at 9 minutes in.

Its called a "rant"
part plant, part rat.. And weird.

Hey hey!

Had a fantastic even with all of you! Can't wait for next month!

- Shenanigans in House Zodiac never cease. And its always better with both of the Eli in one place!
- Surprise feels from Teth and Lone! Did not see that coming, not at all. Woah. And You guys are pretty freaking amazing.
- Paranoid Planar Cosmology Time with Eli, Luke and Tantarus. The crazy starts here and just keeps on going...!
- Getting to catch up with all the family and friends.
- Good times with Eldore.
- Being brought to tears by Dominus Chronus in the middle of a conversation.
- All the wheels that started turning. Oh the best of wheels!
- Chatting with Dominus Chronus for a bit was interesting. The shift in the conversation dynamic is fantastic.
- Falling into a Hole with Durnic and Bones! Thanks, Tanatarus.
- Eating the Ice Elemental's... Nope. Nope nope nope! Stahp!
- Flaw surfacing with Taliya.
- Spying on Taliya's super secret conversation with Eli. Totally ninja.
- Great fight with Paige
- One, last, desperate screaming charge across the field at the legion. Watching the Legion formation break before our crazed yelling. For Freedom!
- Being so tapped, we had to loot bodies for supplies
- Amazing private roleplays with Nova, Allara, Eli, Teth and so many more! I can't wait for more!
- Late night room with Zeth, Taliya and Kasuni!
- Doppleganger Kasuni is REAL! WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME SHE IS RIGHT THERE!
- The revelations of purpose. Great talk with the Herald
- Goddamn Fae. Get out. Get out, right now. Get out or I'll stab you.
- The things Shin says when everyone is asleep... The Things you know. Lone stumbled on it first!

Can't wait for more! So much more cool stuff!

-Johan... and all the sadness and betryal that came with it (along with all of the RP)
-Finding out the exciting news of Luke and Kasuni's twins. I've heard that they recently found out it will be a boy and a girl.
-All of the great conversations that I had with everyone
-Going into the Depths and feeling very useful
-Being scared out of my mind once again at the enemies during a huge battle and Nathan's scary scary make up
-Eating Ice Elementals

-Finding out the exciting news of Luke and Kasuni's twins. I've heard that they recently found out it will be a boy and a girl.

Wait. What?!

Back