May Event Meal Plan - PCs and NPCs

chantellw

Artisan
The meal plan is now open to both PCs and NPCs!

PC Cost: $25
NPC Cost: $15

The deadline for signing up for the meal plan is Friday, May 23rd, at 11:59pm.

For the May 2014 Event, PCs can register for the meal plan by posting here in this thread, pre-paying $25 to paypal@alliance-seattle.com, or sending an email to logistics@alliance-seattle.com. There is no in game cost. Please also make us aware of any dietary restrictions. Future Events will have a PC meal plan option attached to your pre-registration!

NPCs, your cost for the meal plan will remain at $15. NPCs may continue to register for the meal plan through the pre-registration form!

Friday Dinner:
Pulled Pork Sandwich & Coleslaw

Saturday Breakfast:
Breakfast Burritos & Fruit

Saturday Lunch:
Sandwich & Pasta Salad

Saturday Dinner:
Makai (Teriyaki) Chicken with Veggies & Rice

Sunday Breakfast:
Muffins, Fruit, Yogurt

*Menu subject to change

Meal Plan
Emily S.
Seth B.
Shane M.
Nate B.
Chantell W.
Matt W.
Ginnett C.
Tony M.
Evan R.
Chloe M.
Bryan G.
Amy M.
Wolf C.
Dave T.
Sean G.
Andy S.
Echo S.
Leigh-Ann M.
Holly P.
Denise B.
Thomas S.
Joe H.
Peyton L.
Evan S.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.'s roommate
Adam S.

Pre-Pay Meal Plan
Seth B.
Emily S.
Tony M.
Bryan G.
Amy M.
Wolf C.
Dave T.
Thomas S.
Shane M.
Evan S.
Denise B.

Updated 5/27/14

Edited 5/21/14 by Emily to condense all meal plan information from other posts on forum.

Re: May Event Meal Plan

Will the pulled pork have a tomato sauce on it? Or peppers? Will the breakfast burritos contain potatoes? Not asking you to change your prep, just looking for information. :) Thanks!

Pulled pork will have BBQ sauce but i may have that on the side for folks to add as they wish, especially if there are dietary concerns.

Breakfast burritos will not have potatoes inside them, just scrambled eggs and sausage. We do not currently have any vegetarians registered, but if we get vegetarians, or the sausage may cause dietary issues, I will have the eggs and sausage seperate so folks can build their own.

Thank you for the swift response! I am nightshade-sensitive, so I can't eat tomatoes, potatoes, eggplants, or peppers. I recognize that this is a weird one and the American diet relies heavily on nightshades. I don't expect people to accommodate me, but I am grateful if it happens. :) Fortunately I have no other restrictions.

I will check the ingredients on the rub I'll be using on the pork and get you that as soon as I can.

Ingredients for the Pulled Pork Rub:
Salt, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Spices & Herbs (including Smoked Paprika, Smoked Chipotle Pepper, Cinnamon and Black Pepper)
Onion, Garlic.

If you purchase the meal plan and have an allergy concern for any of the above ingredients, let me know and I can cook you a portion without the Spice Rub.

Remember, if you don't want to have to worry about cooking your own food, register for this meal plan by this Friday, May 23rd, at 11:59pm!

Please note that you do not have to pre-pay as a PC in order to sign up for the meal plan. You just need to alert us in some way (paypal, email to logistics, or post on this forum) that you would like to participate in the meal plan. Please sign up by Friday, May 23rd, at 11:59pm so we can purchase the correct amount of food!

Do either of you have any food allergies/sensitivities?

the only thing that would have cilantro would be the Salsa for the Breakfast burritos, but she can just choose to omit that on hers. Thanks for letting me know though!

Can you add me to the PC meal plan? I will pay on site. No allergies or food concerns.

Holly

It's still good information to have on hand when planning future menus.

Back