May Event Pre-Reg List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Hey guys and gals!

We are in that lovely one-month countdown to our season kickoff and I, personally, cannot wait to see what plot has in store for us. I'm excited, I hope you guys are, too! As mentioned in the Rules and Policies 2013 Post we are instituting a 3:1 PC to NPC ratio this season. What this means for you all in terms of helping us all out and making sure that everyone gets to come and play is that we need you to pre-logist and register for events, whether you are NPC'ing or PC'ing. For every NPC who pre-regges for an event, that will allow us to open up 3 more spots for PCs to register. Registrations for the PC slots are first come-first serve, so make sure you pre-reg and pay good and early. In the event that we don't have enough NPCs for our ratio, a wait-list will be created and will be put up below the pre-registration list.

For everyone's convenience, below please find our May event's pre-registration list!
Things to note:
- If you are PC'ing and your name is on the list with no marks, then you are set and good to go.
- If your name is bolded, it means that we've received your pre-logist information, but have yet to receive your payment or vise versa (payment is in, but no pre-logist).
- If your name has '***' with it, it means we're still waiting to receive your card from your home chapter, please make sure you have those requests sent in as soon as you are able to allow both logistics teams plenty of time to process the request.

Please pre-logist using our pre-logist form on our website! You can get there through the Pre-Registration tab from the main page or click the following link: Pre-Logistics Page!

Please send any other logistics related questions to our logistics email: deadlandslog@gmail.com

NOTE: NPCs need to pre-logist too! We need your contact information as well as keeping track of players for our ratio. Please fill out the form when you know that you are joining us for the weekend!

Any questions, please shoot me an email at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I'll be happy to help!

May Event Pre-Registration List:

NPC:
1. Gary Marvel
2. Dan Beshers
3. Sean Metzler
4. George Hirst
5. Samara Martin
6. Evan Tessier
7. Alyssa Adams
8. Dio Trittschuh
9. Laura Ceredona
10. Nick Wollert
11. Samantha Olson
12. Mike Lawson
13. Sebastian Scola
14. Stephen Deutzmann
15. Loren Williams
16. Sean Chase
17. Thomas Reeves
18. James Robinson
19. Justin Ledbetter
20. Kevin Mahon
21. Terrence Pellerin

PC:
1. Deb White
2. Brian White
3. Meghan Kinkaid
4. Zack O'Keefe
5. Joe Plonski
6. Jen Reynolds
7. Thomas Reeves
8. Nathan Killary
9. Will Kinkaid
10. Stacey Beshers
11. Rachel Durfee
12. Jennine Lawson
13. Mark Simino
14. Todd Lobbins
15. Melissa Guertin
16. Ray Roberge
17. Mark Shackford
18. Kelsey D
19. Nellie Condee
20. Jeremy Davis
21. Dom Alioto
22. Dom Gerard
23. Craig Fiske
24. Christopher Belcher
25. Will Hawkins
Slots left: 31
Updated: April 29, 2013

Woohoo, A one to one ratio. I like it.

I'm PCing
Mike is NPCing

I'll email all the right people in a bit

Morai said:
My name has three *** and my home chapter is NH. Who do I talk to about that? :)

~Joe

Dan. He was the one that banned you for wanting to spellcraft that obliterate scroll, even if it was 9 years ago.

You just said that. Early onset Alzheimers is a tragic disease.

Morai said:
My name has three *** and my home chapter is NH. Who do I talk to about that? :)

~Joe

My Bad Joe, I will fix that up and when the list gets updated it should be all set. :)

Sam

You can blame the new guy....i'm still learning the who's and what's of this gig. :p

I'll update the list on here by tomorrow evening.

List has been updated!

We have a shiny new pre-logist form, so let us know that you're coming! Fill it out, get on the list...it's what the cool kids are doing.
Pre-Logistics Form!

Three weeks to go!

I got a message yesterday asking me to fill out the new form even with an email prelog list. I was told that they are trying to have everyone prelogist through the new form. But I imagine Sam or Meghan can give you the ruling on that.
Mark

Jezebel said:
If we emailed our prelog, should we also fill out the form or is the email alright for this go around?
If you could take the extra couple of minutes to fill out the pre-log form, that would preferable so we can adjust our procedures to having everything come in through that. If you want, feel free to shoot logistics an email and see what Sam's preference is since she's the wonderful lady taking care of logistics for us.
Thanks!

I tried to send all pre logist people emails back asking for them to use pre logist form. I would appreciate it a ton, Jen. It will help me keep things organized in this new system.

Thanks
Sam

List is updated.

A week out and we have a 1:1 ratio...PCs are going to be busy next weekend!

We're a week out! Let's get those registrations in!

Since it says the list is updated and it still says I owe my card, I received an email from NJ last week with my card being sent to you guys (I was cc'ed). Was it received? If not, is it legit for me to forward that email or should I have them resend it?

Jen Reynolds

Hey Jen,

You're all set. Sorry about the confusion!

Back