May event preregistration CLOSED

I'll NPC for ya for a shift. I'm also planning on getting up early and turning the tavern into a ridiculously complex trap mod (probably sunday)

The Family will NPC Friday night.

Can the gilded claw please have the gryphon cabin we have me Elizabeth Wallace Robert kinlen and alex koziak

Hi. I'm Willow Achtermann, and I'm coming to NPC for you guys.

I will be registering to play Nerium as soon as I have time to use my laptop. Sign me up for an NPC shift! And if you need kitchen help let me know/feel free to kick my tent and wake me up early.

Frank WIllig to NPC.

Sadly doubt I will make it this month. Right when I get back into LARP after nearly 4 years off... I fell last week and cracked my ribs, then on my way back to work after only 3 days off... I hit a deer. I'm OK other than ribs being even MORE sore. So continued rib pain and $500 deductible later... I don't think I'll be back this month. Gotta love my current "luck". Sad face. :(

Sadly doubt I will make it this month. Right when I get back into LARP after nearly 4 years off... I fell last week and cracked my ribs, then on my way back to work after only 3 days off... I hit a deer. I'm OK other than ribs being even MORE sore. So continued rib pain and $500 deductible later... I don't think I'll be back this month. Gotta love my current "luck". Sad face. :(

Holy crap! I hope you recover quickly. :( Hopefully we'll see you next month!

Hey all, it's never too early to prelogist. 3 already have.

If all goes well, Maria and I will be visiting NJ leading into Memorial Day weekend. As such, I am in need of a ride to the event from (in or near) Riverside, NJ. If our car issues aren't resolved by then I will need a ride from (in or near) York, PA. Just putting the feeler out now so that I can be ready either way. I will, of course, provide, money toward gas.

BTW My pre-reg line should say that I paid for an event membership.

Geoffrey Bayley will be there, and NPCing.

Back