May Event Reminders!

Circe

Artisan
Hey everybody! We are now less than three weeks away from the May Ashbury event (29-31) and I thought it'd be a good time to pop in to remind y'all of some important things.

• The deadline for preregistration/prelogistics is Sunday, May 24! Get your prelogistics in, make everybody's life easier, and get a free 250GS Gift of the Land in return. Send them in to ashburylog@gmail.com.
  • The deadline for requesting any magic item picks is Sunday, May 17! I cannot guarantee that I can fulfill any requests made after this time, so make sure you get your requests in to ashburygm@gmail.com.
  • The deadline for submitting articles to the Ashbury Times is Sunday, May 24! Get gobbies in return for writing for us! Send your submissions to ashurytimes@gmail.com.
  • If you know you'll be NPCing, let us know as soon as possible so we can distribute roles and prep stats!
  • As always, we're looking for donations, specifically food and packets for NPC camp. If you'd like to earn some fast gobbies, please help out!
I look forward to seeing you all at the next event, and keep an eye on the boards for more announcements!

Back