May Event: The Fairy's Tale

The Fairy's Tale

An old friend tries to give a destroyed land a new beginning. For good or ill the race has begun.

"Could anyone truly be so arrogant to think they could rebuild Arcadia in their own image? And worse yet, what if they are correct?"

I have to say that this is excitement of pants-wetting proportions...Kai has been waiting for this event for 5 years!!! YAY! I'm so glad the Dr. Ok'd me coming!

Heads up, if you give birth at my game you are naming your child after one of my characters.

The Liche I play has healing arts!!!!

Gary

Sweet. Just remember she's a little girl.

I'll let you tell her dad though - he kinda has his heart set on Thalia :D

Do the old Indian tradition. Name her after the first thing you see when she's born.

I'll step in with my skull mask while your doing your breathing, and you'll see, and say "SKYLAR!!!!"

That could be a girl's name, right?

My two-year-old has a classmate named Skylar. So I guess it works.

My goddaughter's name is skylar as well. Thalia is better tho.
--bill

i have friends who name their kids characters they've played or after songs and singers so anything is possible...the name i like for a girl is a boy's name anyways so its all good...

dreadpiratebill said:
My goddaughter's name is skylar as well. Thalia is better tho.
--bill

Better or worse is of no matter. This is about a legacy, and advertisement. If she decides to birth a child during an event the name has to be connected to the game. It's in the by-laws (in the fine print, if you're an owner and you’re reading this, SHUT UP!).

Every time that child says its name it'll have to explain "Well, you see, my mother gave birth to me while playing this weird game..." and the conversation we'll proceed with "Oh my God!!! You're that kid? I've heard of you. Hey, is that game still around by any chance?"

You see my point?

Gary

Deadlands said:
Do the old Indian tradition. Name her after the first thing you see when she's born.

I'll step in with my skull mask while your doing your breathing, and you'll see, and say "SKYLAR!!!!"

That could be a girl's name, right?

Alternately, she might just shout "GARY IN A SKULL MASK!"

Then that poor little girl would have the worst child hood ever.

It's sad, really.

< shakes head >

-RyAn

Better than seeing the chamber-pot attendant.

"Hey Crap Boy!"
"Dude! You just TOTALLY dissed that girl!"
"No, that's her name, Crap-Boy."
"That's the worst name ever."

Or you could wind up with an extremely long and constantly changing middle name like Dan"who are you to drag me into this"Beshers.
How did his parents manage that anyway?
Love Ben

could we rename the may event the Fairy's Tail and then run about trying to pin the tail on the fairy?

Alopex said:

"Hey Crap Boy!"

Hmmm....good thing we don't have any chamber-pot attendants at the site. That could be really bad.

My doctor forbid me from going into labor this weekend anyway, so we don't really have to worry about it :D

Sir Wynn said:
Or you could wind up with an extremely long and constantly changing middle name like Dan"who are you to drag me into this"Beshers.
How did his parents manage that anyway?
Love Ben

My father is a preeminent mathematician with a strong knowledge of multi-variable equations.

KaiLan said:
Alopex said:

"Hey Crap Boy!"

Hmmm....good thing we don't have any chamber-pot attendants at the site. That could be really bad.

My doctor forbid me from going into labor this weekend anyway, so we don't really have to worry about it :D

You tell that college boy that my child rearing almanac says the moon is right for a birthing!

Deadlands said:
KaiLan said:
Alopex said:

"Hey Crap Boy!"

You tell that college boy that my child rearing almanac says the moon is right for a birthing!

Uh hrm...

I've been around for one child birthing recently (my son's) and well... yeah. Gary please feel free to apply my pre-reg for the July event I.. I think I have homework to do this weekend. ;)

~G.

Back