May event!

Bond

I had a great time, I hope you all did too! The NPCs were great through all the combat on saturday, they really kept things going on those long mods. Thanks everyone for putting up with the dust in the barn and the dark in the swamp.

Favorites:
- The "Almost" backlash and the look on Xavics face.
- Alavatar RPing being punched in the mouth and his reaction afterward.
- Getting to stab the giant scorpion tail through the gaps in the wall and catch some guys by surprise.
- The discovery of exactly how many Dark Dwarves were hiding in Polare and Co's scorpion mod. "Thats a lot of Dark Dwarves!"
- Nicks NPC getting stuck with the zombie arm Gypsy-curse.
- Polare sharing his brownies.
- The saturday night combat, all of it. Epic fights with David, Andy, Greg(tighten up on that spear:p), Adam, Jordan and everyone.

We'll get the gameday schedule posted before too long and we'll see you all again soon!.

Best game ever. Seriously.
-Loved the giant squirrels!
-Great RP with the other PCs
-The racist merchant with stupid arm, Andy and I laughed all the way home.
-Becoming a Defender of Westgate.
-Getting a chance to talk to folks OOG a bit. I still demand beers and hanging out one of these nights.
-Seeing Andy open up on Bond's undead character, "You!" that was an epic fight!
-All the dirty jokes with Polare and seeing Avaran's face every time he would throw one out there.
-NPCs were epic.
-The sultry goblin that tried to love spell me.
-Everything

Great event! With Bond and Matt leading the charge and the super awesome NPCs we have right now I would say that events just keep getting better and better this year!

A few of my favorite moments:

* Casting my rituals this weekend. 600 point Vengeance is tasty. :) The almost backlash scared the hell out of me as well. :)

* Failing my Vision, yet miraculously receiving the most beneficial effect on the scroll. If that hadn't happened things would have been a little different on the Scorpion and Dark Dwarf mod...

* Drunken Golem Boxing

* "Moonbeam!"

* Forgetting that Matt placed bugs all over my cabin ... and finding them on accident. Some of those scared the hell out of me!

* Interacting with everyone. Awesome RP! When I had the time... I wish I had more time to interact with everyone!

* Everyone's reaction concerning the Warder Glyphs. Everyone was sooo nervous!

Great event. I just wish I had more RP time and less "freak-out about being on schedule" time. (The freaking out was all me; no one else could really be the cause or the fault of my frustration)

-"Spellstrike Pin"
-The Dark Dwarf battle.
-Certain PC's wanting to buy a certain substance.
-Chasing a screaming Avaran back to his cabin.

Druk said:
-"Spellstrike Pin"
Hey, now... :(

I had a ton of fun, even if my feet and legs were dying throughout the event. I apologize to Jorbie/Xavic for blowing the charges and releasing the molten river of obsidian.

- The catacombs were epic. I especially liked catching people off-guard when I entered combat from behind the cabins.
- Bryan's drunken dark dwarf.
- Failed banditry, and the scolding that ensued. It's much easier to keep a straight face when I'm not pretending to be asleep.
- Zarvox the Magnificent totally would've won that show-off if he hadn't been stood up by the entire adventurer's quarter. Jerks.

hmm lets see here....... well for a start

Felling like i just get killed when i was in my first rit lol....
"OOOH booze i wonder whats is it (30s go by)
Jorbie:hey Bond whats in it?
Bond: one min (as hes fliping thru the rule book)
Jorbie: Oh shoot!!! i look at seth with eyes that could kill like it was his falt he had nice booze that i could reach nearby...

Xavic researching the Blight cure using squirrels and alavitar watching with the WTF look on his face each time it didn't work and Xavic tossed Dead Squirrels out the door...

The point were Xavic was looking for the shiny in the cave mod and the "Master sapper" Blows him self up and Molten Obsidian comes out and Xavic is traped on the wrong side!!! haveing too run thru the lava and Alavitar comming to save the day!

The Night Mod to were i had to become a page....
Undead Mod with No corssbow and all i had was alchemy....(Fail)
Or before that trying too take a Magic armor pot and relizeing i just drank a Hallucinate in the scarry cript... and the gypsy had a real blinking eye and i still figured i was Hallucinateing....

Or the look on Polars face when i had my brownies for sale and everyone was like you eat one first!!

Also when dinner time came around and house Zodiac had realy nice food cooked and everyone watching tanis bring it out with the oooh food look in there eyes >:)

also when i was playing the darkdwarf and the realy Nice darkelf duble taps my gems and lets me writh in pain as she walks off to kill something else....
Also when someone walked up to him and was like "Dude you ok?" i was like "I summon a force to Disarm your weapon" he was "like oh shoot kill him!"

all around fun times!

sencara said:
Also when someone walked up to him and was like "Dude you ok?" i was like "I summon a force to Disarm your weapon" he was "like oh shoot kill him!"
Pretty sure that was me, lol. That was really funny. Hey buddy, damn you!

sencara said:
also when i was playing the darkdwarf and the realy Nice darkelf duble taps my gems and lets me writh in pain as she walks off to kill something else....

I'm sorry about that.. had I not actually hurt you OOG that would have been a rather perfect action for me to take, yes? No mercy. I'm supposed to be mean, right? I'm glad you still had the presence of mind to use your spells on future combatants..

in truth i think it was funny as heck when you did it. and yes it would have been perfict

I forgot about the water/ice elementals on Sunday morning. :)

(Tanis and Krieger are fighting a few water/ice elementals off the porch of the Brotherhood of the Star. I am able to see what is happening through the open door. One elemental starts coming up the stairs.)

Alavatar: Oh look! Someone wants to play. Would you like to come in? Ward recognizes you in.
Water Elemental: (Smiling as it passes through the doorway then explodes as it takes 600 Vengeance damage)

I forgot to mention, the few pictures I took Sunday are up on the Facebook group.

Back