May Favorites!

^^That was me, not Paul, accidentally dropping the glove in my rush to get back to NPC camp for the next mod.

My favs:

-The necromantic plant mod early Saturday morning.
-Playing the real true hero and seeing Alyce's jaw drop when she figured out what was happening (the first to figure it out).
-The puzzle mod, especially the fantastic jumps during the lava floor. Very impressive!
-A very difficult arm wrestle with Thorador, my arm hurt for the next couple hours.
-A conversation with Fern as a Bonded Guard on Friday night where he said some very interesting things that I'd never expect him to say.
-Seeing the newer players really start to get the hang of the game.

OrcFighterFTW said:
-Playing the real true hero and seeing Alyce's jaw drop when she figured out what was happening (the first to figure it out).

yeaah...both in game and out of game I had no idea what the point of time traveling was...

Erp, sorry about that. I'm terrible with names, IC and OOC. Oh, and I can't forget the discussion over what exactly makes a tax collector evil.

Okay I'm uploading my pictures from May now. At this exact moment the directory shows up empty but that's because the videos got posted first and they take the longest to upload obviously.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1047108265 ... 011_05_14#

I was wrong. In the hour or so I was taking pictures I took over 500. I deleted the blurrier ones but left some of the blurry ones in because they still looked cool. And note to self: Change burst photography setting to constant AF.

I'll get these over to Andrew too and I'll leave it to him to pick out the best ones to post.

This was an absolutely amazing event, I was soo busy all the time, and I still feel like I wanted to do more.

-The Last breath of a true hero was done absolutely beautifully, the pacing, the PCs making mistakes, and the timing of us figuring it out.
-All of the Aleksander Nitus quests, the puzzles, the combats the atmosphere and descriptions, it was amazing, and I can;t wait to see more stephen.
-I loved the Dwarven Key module on sunday morning, it was super hard, we just barely made it through, and that giant key is awesome, I look forward to researching more about dwarves now
-Dawson the old women that drowned her baby was amazingly fun and creep and hilarious quest line all at the same time, those old farmers were unbelievable.
-Feeling like one of the top expirenced players, that new folk looked up too, only after a year of play.
-Being a major tank for the town.
-The arm wrestling with the bear, that was a close one peter, but I pushed myself past my adreniline point with that one, I was not gonna loose =P
-The corrupt node destruction that was a fun fight
-The salamanders, we shall hunt those down and take care of them soon
-Interactions with all the diffrent people, new and old, and my new Guardianship
-Duradahl dealing with a problem with the dark elfs and Thorador trusting in his ability to "fix" the situation
-Swinging 5s
-Larp moms portrayl of th necromantic crazy old women, soo spot on awesome
-Charlotte's Dark Elf Matron
-"Hello, I'm Targis, the Forsaken of Cool"
-Soo many more, that I might add latter!!!

Awesome event guys, thanks to everyone for it.

SnowsongWolf said:
Erp, sorry about that. I'm terrible with names, IC and OOC. Oh, and I can't forget the discussion over what exactly makes a tax collector evil.

Okay I'm uploading my pictures from May now. At this exact moment the directory shows up empty but that's because the videos got posted first and they take the longest to upload obviously.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1047108265 ... 011_05_14#

I was wrong. In the hour or so I was taking pictures I took over 500. I deleted the blurrier ones but left some of the blurry ones in because they still looked cool. And note to self: Change burst photography setting to constant AF.

I'll get these over to Andrew too and I'll leave it to him to pick out the best ones to post.

You are my favorite. Those are amazing! I like how you got everyone, even the NPC's ;)

I just realized, I am very rogue-like with my fighting style, hehe...

sorry forgot to add another one
Dryope and kryton, You 2 were amazing especially for your second event.
Thank you 2 for coming and for the RP, especially teaching a skill for the first time.

It was great to come out and PC an event. I'm really enjoying my new character and I will try and PC again soon though we will see what happens money wise. Here are a few of my favorites though:

1- In the puzzle mod, taking down the head of that squid with 1 elemental lightning.
2- Any and all role play that happened, you don't get that as much when your NPCing.
3- On the corrupt mod, being one of two people that could do anything to the node. That was a LOT of destroys.
4- Also on the corrupt mod, being beaten down and calling for a refit only to relies that that was NOT going to happen ever that fight. Boy was I happen when someone gave me a Cure Wounds, I could take more then one hit then.
5- Getting webbed right away by the Forsaken of Flame.
6- Somehow never rezing that whole weekend, not to say that I wasn't close, very close...
7- The second night, having so many people wonder where my character went. Its nice to know that I had an impact.
8- Getting to play as a corrupt again, they are so much fun.

Thanks NPCs, and thanks PCs.

Thank you to everyone for making this event so awesome, even for newer players like me!

Special Thanks to the 2 Biata, Deoman and Lore, as well as Igneous the Dwarf, for teaching me in game and out of game, lol.
The RP was really fantastic, and really made the game for me.
Necroplants R awesome. I never feel more useful then when I get dropped every ten seconds...(NPCs- Don't pay attention to that line!)
My personal highlight was after we captured the NPC tax collector and were trying to tie him up- "Screw this, tie my arms together, for real..." "No tighter..." "TIGHTER! LIKE A MASOCHIST!!"
Thank you to Crow/Asher/Lore/Duredhel for somehow being there to save me whenever I did something stupid!
And thank you to Thorador- You're speech was awesome!

Oh what to say about this event!?? i have to say considering its only my second event ever i must say you do a great job hooking us in!!! im addicted!!!
so here begins the list of awesomeness, in no particular order-
THE UNDEAD PLANT MOD AT SILLY A.M.!!!! seriously you guys, everyone missed out it was freakin awesome! thank you gorka for all your cure light wounds to which none of this would have worked at all! so woo! and thanks to the npc who ran it (im sorry i dont know who did it but you freakin rock!)
trying to make gorka feel better after the whole DE issue, as well as being taught earth magic by broken gorka...i fear that i may never be able to teach earth magic without channeling broken gorka.... ;) and yes mint oreos are now a dirty thing....probobly why you shouldnt leave us all together waiting too long...oh the dirty rumors formed in that room! and larp mom was pretty great there too!
shattered pants... need i say more?
super-duper late night talks with Deaoman, Dure'dhel, Novi and others, that slipped in and out of character so quick it was hilarious...
leopold teaching kryton celestial magic!
the wind weirding mod! thanks sooo much to the npc who ran that it was scary but awesome! and thanks to thordor/nathan to the awesome speech about larping and getting in on mods even tho i feel useless LOL but seriously i wish i could have recorded that speech, it was beautiful =D
ASHER! ya, you were that cool that you are one of my fav parts, those tights and your rp is amazing! and yes we need some sunlight! dryads get cold!!
the last breath of a true hero! i cried retelling the story to my mom and little sister hahaha, but seriously gorka made me sing and it all became a little too real, then with Yorkies 'my hands went right thru him' ya...too real D: still not sure what happend or why we needed it but i look forward to asking someone in game, also KOVU making me the holder of the vessel thingy during that battle...ya i felt sooo honored...
the bear and armwrestling! epic! so epic! also how happy that npc was when i gave him the silver for a brownie...i heard there may have been debate about that money rifting back? :)
the tax collector mod-did anyone else notice them running off? i am so glad SOMEONE ran after them! and the izzrak/kryton team rocked that one! plus fancypants rp with his kissy faces at the dryad just tickles me! seriously tho that was great teamwork!
gorka giving me my first ever magical item, on my second adventure ever! i wasnt in character but i still wanted to cry! and to know who its from!
all the oog talks with higher-ups like panda, kovu, fern, and such, really helps us newbies out! and all the in game talks with everyone, crow, deaoman, iggy just to name a few :D
the NPC's this round really rocked it hard! thank you all!

Ninjette said:
ASHER! ya, you were that cool that you are one of my fav parts, those tights and your rp is amazing!

I can't believe you made that tights comment on our way back from the Tax Collector mod. "How are you not cold?"-about 4 pcs. "3 layers under these"-Me. I must say, I've never been told I've got perfect tights legs before haha. See you again in June.

As everyone has been saying.... thank you to all NPCs and PCs

Favorites.....
1. I didn't know I could be that scary.....
2. Most people were too afraid to talk directly to me, so they talked through the other dark elves.
3. People thinking I'm a Matron or Matriarch because of the way the other Dark elves were treating me- and obviously people STILL think that
4. Kovu (sorry cant spell) running into me twice and fearing for her life because of it... hahahaha
5. dealing with a friking MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!!! - actually very annoying lol
6. Dealing with the fact that i had to room with non dark elves... that took a little getting use to.
7. people thinking I was going to kill them
8. trying to take down Stone because he insulted me and then having D'rezz threaten to sleep gas me if I did that again
9. Novi yelling "HEAL HER NOW!!!" about a billion times.

Dislike- I ENJOY FIGHTING!!!!!!! but I realize now that being a female dark elf doesn't give me much of a chance to fight.... too protected. Oh i was told I could fight, just never alone.... so yeah i didn't get to kill as many things.

charlotteraeker said:
Dislike- I ENJOY FIGHTING!!!!!!! but I realize now that being a female dark elf doesn't give me much of a chance to fight.... too protected. Oh i was told I could fight, just never alone.... so yeah i didn't get to kill as many things.

HA HA HA HA!

charlotteraeker said:

See, now right about there is where you tell them to shove it.

satsukirebel said:
charlotteraeker said:

See, now right about there is where you tell them to shove it.

:funny: hahahahaha i totally could... but like i said i may get sleep gas poisoned, or if i do actually fight and die...... well lets not go there. hahahahaha :funny:

OOG - Charlotte

If they sleep gas you bitch em out

Back