May Favs

Meno

Well guys this event was awesome thank you Staff and NPCS

some faves i had.

Dwarven Plot it is so greatr to have it thank you so much!
Ben as an NPC anything i always end up laughing, tho the kobold was over the top. getting to come loot kaylen and he handed Jeebus the bow to cover him.
then the next one ben played we got him to drink a vorpral coating to see the effects on his digestion system to see him run off in the woods screaming and coming back out with his pants around his ankles saying "i hate you guys" i couldn't move i was laughing to much.

Going on mods with pretty much just the tavern crew
Learning style master from Vry you did a great job for the time we actually had to practice the rp was great thank albert and sorry i choose to ask just as the down pour started.

Jaimi playing a dwarf :) and getting to rp with her is always awesome.

Kelly mods i always love them they are not always just hack an slash i love the clever puzzles we have had to do on them and Ivar just rocking on this last one :)

One of the Npcs i kept running into on the field i dont remember your name but i kept ending up toe to toe with you the combat was great thanks man.

getting feared and running past several people trying to stop me and couldnt to only be stopped by Ivar with a cloths line never saw it coming he got me clear acrossed the chest awesome move Brian.

im sure there is alot more but this is what was fresh thank you all and i look forward to the next event. :)

Ben's NPCs....they always die so dramatically that you feel really heroic.

Killing things with alchemy...I adore alchemy plot!!!!!

Seeing all your bright shining faces.

Sean's charnal titan or whatever he was that sounds like Ludo. He's my favorite thing to get killed by. Just hearing him talk makes me think of "STORY OF LIFE" when Sean was in my old prom dress giving birth to skulls!!

Tova's wings...although the new ones are dead...they're so much cooler

Watching the dwarves get angry...stinkin' rawks!

Jaimi's new dwarf lady..she was neat Nice job Jaimi!!!

Gebous (sp?), Kobold, Kaylen shinanigans!!!

SUPER BEST FRIENDS CLUB!!! Tzydl will start writing letters now! hahahah

Memories of lost friends with Tova and Keely

One of the coolest RPs of the weekend was Raksa all weird and shaking his bone things around...creepy...well done Brian

The dragon getting fixed at the last battle
"no don't kill me"
"we have to it will fix you"
"NO don't kill me!"
"we have to! you'll feel better we'll go drinking!!"
"NO!"
::quiet whisper from the little elf at the dragon's feet:: "magic death"
the look in the dragon's eyes was so shocked like "did that little elf just death me?!!!"
so funny

the best part was the tent my husband built for us to stay in...I got the best sleep ever at camp...thank you shmoo!

so many awesome favs but these are just a few...

can't wait for june

Hoo boy, lots of favorites from this one!

- The severed elementals. The masks, the mechanics and the NPCs playing them were incredible.
- Playing Hot Potato with Puriel.
- Staying up late and getting to talk to the withering. Answering most of its questions with "I honestly don't know. Nobody tells me anything."
- Taking on a little Void construct with mah club and winning. Caillen telling everyone he beat a Void construct to death and omitting the specifics.
- The creepy Sadeen Moorian seer, and seeing information about Good Father and looking into Void. Caillen will probably be having scream-yourself-awake nightmares from that experience.
- Said vision letting me take part in important conversations.
- Jones Silverspoon and the lesson on adventuring terms.
- Angler-fisher cats!
- Ben's kobolds! Caillen being dropped by a slay, waking up next to the unconscious kobold that shot him and being told he killed it in a blind rage.
- Cursing Necalli, then watching Keely come after him with flame blast after flame blast. Angry Keely is scary.
- After a whole weekend of critters that shrugged off my curses and binding magic, it was a nice surprise to fight wasteland monsters that were affected by them.
- Getting to be an effective healer. Feels good, man.
- Tearoff! I love that crazy dragon guy.

Just wanted to pop in with a few real quick ones

All the RP with Jamie, Doug and Gary this weekend. You guys know what I'm talking about. Amazing job guys. IG I have no memory of it, OOG it was like watching a pendulum of possibility swinging back and forth, wondering where and how it would stop, and knowing that however it did it was going to have long reaching consequences. How its all come down is great, and I know we're going to be having more fun with this one all season long. Thank you guys.

RP with Drenten this weekend. Who'd have ever thought us two would have anything to say to each other in-game other than screw you.

Mind games with Wolfric the Seer

Shhh said:
All the RP with Jamie, Doug and Gary this weekend. You guys know what I'm talking about. Amazing job guys. IG I have no memory of it, OOG it was like watching a pendulum of possibility swinging back and forth, wondering where and how it would stop, and knowing that however it did it was going to have long reaching consequences. How its all come down is great, and I know we're going to be having more fun with this one all season long. Thank you guys.

Right back at you. No question my favorite moments this weekend.

In addition, Jamie vs. Jaimi action. I hope everyone enjoyed that mod.

sltwolf said:
Shhh said:

Right back at you. No question my favorite moments this weekend.
In addition, Jamie vs. Jaimi action. I hope everyone enjoyed that mod.
My favorite was when Keely interupted that whole thing by jumping the two of you and that other dude, stealing the you-know-what, and running off with Kainen and Sevaria to do the other you-know-what with you-know-who. And Cailen was like "*^%* it! They all die now!" Then everyone was screaming and crying. That was crazy.

That's not what happened at all, and you shouldn't talk about the glow stick and screaming encounters. The first rule of AF/FC is that you don't talk about AF/FC.

Wow, had a great time this weekend folks! Just what I needed:)

First and formost, thank you NPC's you guys worked your butts off.

Dwarf Plot, and rolling with the Dwarven family, and a few others.
the two mods were a lot of fun. Lots of RP, and two very successful endings.
The first group of NPC's never knew what hit them!
The second mod working on the puzzle, and thanks to Ivar, getting through in record time.
The fight with Einharr, Trying my best to keep from getting us all killed, and my new Dwarf friend picking a fight. That was a very intense fight. The little scholar trying to stay shoulder to shoulder, and knowing that Einhar could snuff me in a heartbeat:)
Finding a cure for North Fortress.
Getting to play an even crankier dwarf.
Elemental plot. This is going to be interesting.
The death of the Fae. Some interesting possibilities there. In shock that it happened, and not entirely sure where this will lead.
See you all in a few weeks!

Mark

First I want to thank everyone for a great weekend......NPC ..PC...those who wrote the weekend you all did a great job.
Being pulled in so many different directions and the Role play was awesome.
Dwarf Plot, Fae and wondering where this will lead. the first time I saw Tova after her wings were changed.
Ben ...Wow Watching you get hit with a sleep gas and going to sleep in mid air.
Ivar solving puzzles...Trying to talk Jaimi down and watching her get toe to toe with Einharr
My Role Play with Rothsphere....and finding out some things about my self...should be interesting
Just a great weekend. I know there is much more thank you all

First off, THANK YOU NPCs!!!!!

Fav moment: Ben's kolbalt taking a vorpal coating to eat and what happened next. I think those of us that were involved in that had the rest of the town pissed off.

"Amar, turn around, you really need to see this" "I know he's going to waylay me" "No, really turn around. You need to see this"

Double 0's getting rolled, but luckily new high magic included second chance so we were alright. I was literally shaking for about 20 mins after that.

"I'm playing Morai today"

Sean's face after the spellstrike death. I thought it didn't work and was just waiting to get destroyed by him.

Taking Morai to the "hot spring" (hot tub) at the prism camp to help him heal.

BDAC- the oog new prism name. Still working on the ig one :)

Hopefully next event I won't be part of team gimp.

First off: Thank you to the staff for running an awesome opener. I had a blast. Also, thanks for all the fun roles and responsibilities this weekend.

One of the Npcs i kept running into on the field i dont remember your name but i kept ending up toe to toe with you the combat was great thanks man.

-My name is Luke. I don't know if I have ever formally introduced myself, lol. But yes, the combat was awesome. Thanks to you as well.
-Combat with Brian. Every time it just gets better and better. Its a pleasure man.
-Angler-fisher cats.... And giving Jeebus a ride.
-The Legacy fight in the woods on Sunday. Epic.
-The new elemental's.

I know there are more, but I will remember them later, lol. Thanks again guys! See you in 3 weeks.

Such a great event from begining to end.
Wayy too many to list so I will make a short list of the best of the best
_ all things (Rok) Sentet
_Indy Mod
_adding aniother to a long list of invetigations
_Bjorn and his ever changing issues.
_talking with Dumorinin and not losing my ****.
_Pthe agreement that pitting enemies against each other finally becomes the offical line coming from the higher ups.
_Sentinels.
_Wulfric the "hate-able"
_all things Sevaria/Kianen/Ciarrah
_everything else.

well this is different, THANK YOU PC'S!! for making me work so darned hard this weekend,
i had not been that sore in a long long time. and it was so much fun. reminds me of why i like dark siding.
also a huge props to my other npc's. we rule.

some of my favorites,
nailing rothsphere with a fear as soon as i let it go i was glad it didnt hit what ever you were eating. and you look at me and exit stage right. it was hillarious
and then zach goes, thats not nice, so i hit him with two withers. lol! he was like "hey!!"

being charmed by sir galloway during that same fight and skipping after him, asking "where we goin? where we goin? where we goin?" and him going "be quiet."

going toe to toe with bo bo, and not doing to badly, pssst (i poked of shamed him 3 times on legacy fight ) for once my smallness comes in handy.

oh, lauren, when you were tossing those flame bolts at me and i was being so damned springy, made me laugh so hard which is why i couldnt jump back and forth anymore. also, its totally on video.

late night ac/fc omg, that was hillarious as always. i watched the whole thing from the corner of the tavern out side.
and how drenten didnt even move from his bench, nor did the ac/fc's even see him.

hearing how kelly stanley frustrated dan the cereberal devourer is to funny.

all this is why i love doing this
and hope to continue to do it.
also, pictures of event are up on my fb page
rachel durfee
i know some people dont have it, so i will post some here later.
untill next time my friends!

First post, woo!

-Mind games with Nicodemus and Caillen. So many secrets...
-Kobolds in the woods with Ben! Sorry you never got your mate... and that I had to leave you to such a crappy demise. CRAPPY! ahaha. I slay me.
-"Control Undead by Voice: F*** Off."
-The many waylays of Gebous, and also Scarn teleporting out of the woods to wreck me up in the six seconds I wasn't staring at the treeline. In today's episode, Evan learns to watch his back.
-"I break your neck one, I break your neck two, I break your neck three." "I am gruesomely dead."
-Everyone's patience and willingness to teach. You make it extremely easy to NPC for you, and even easier to come back and do it again.

Favorites in no particular order:

1. Making Keely cry, then I knew that I had done my job as an NPC.
2. All the new vocab that Jones Silverspoon was able to learn from the rif-raf adventures.
3. All the new NPC’s especially Evan (looking forward to doing more RP rolls with you), Amelia, and Scot.
4. My Kobold getting the nearly fatal shits from the vorpral potion. I was in the woods screaming, “Make it stop! It’s bigger than me! It’s bigger than me!”
5. Silas. It’s always nice to chat with the locals.
6. Getting to hang out with Shane and chat a bit, it had been too long.
7. Being an air elemental fan boy for House Sunder Dragon. “So like if you guys want to, you can crash at my house any time”
8. Hearing that some of Sir Wynn’s friends were sitting around the tavern reminiscing about him. It made me feel good that he left such a positive impression, and is still fondly remembered.
9. Sean Metzler’s ability to stat a battle so that it is challenging, well balanced, and fun always amazes me.

That’s all for now
Northern Ben

Cral Yamm said:
1. Making Keely cry, then I knew that I had done my job as an NPC.

Welcome to our club, Ben. Now that you've done it once, you have to do your best to make it happen every weekend.

Also, it was great hanging out with you too. :)

That's because you didn't play Syraandor. Shane, real Ryan and I had a streak going of something like 7 consecutive events where we got Keely to cry.

Back