MAY Pre-registration list: closed

Re: MAY Pre-registration list: DEADLINE 5/10

Just a heads up--I didn't register for the May event (George Skouras). I noted in the place where you leave notes through PayPal that it was for the June event. I definitely won't be there in May. :D

Gee-Perwin said:
Just a heads up--I didn't register for the May event (George Skouras). I noted in the place where you leave notes through PayPal that it was for the June event. I definitely won't be there in May. :D

Sorry, I missed that! I'll correct it right now.

Another advantage of posting these things before the event!

Just prepaid for may, but forgot to put which event in the comments block. The 60 you just got from william gibbs is for MAY.
--bill

This is to the powers who be: I tried my best to pre-reg my son for the May event. $70.00 10 for the three month trial and 60 for the event. For some reason the pay pal refused to take my Credit Card. I went to extra measusres to make sure that the balance would cover the pre-reg. It sugested that I use another card. I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CARD. This is the card I have, it is the one I have my money behind and it is the one I use. I will bring it with me and ring it though on site for $70.00 if your pay pal didn't accept it. If you have a better Idea call me at (845) 591-9517. Otherwise we will be showing up ready to play. I'll expect our pre-reg packet to be ready for us.

Whytrid Feiht said:
This is to the powers who be: I tried my best to pre-reg my son for the May event. $70.00 10 for the three month trial and 60 for the event. For some reason the pay pal refused to take my Credit Card. I went to extra measusres to make sure that the balance would cover the pre-reg. It sugested that I use another card. I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CARD. This is the card I have, it is the one I have my money behind and it is the one I use. I will bring it with me and ring it though on site for $70.00 if your pay pal didn't accept it. If you have a better Idea call me at (845) 591-9517. Otherwise we will be showing up ready to play. I'll expect our pre-reg packet to be ready for us.

We can't accept credit cards at the site! You'll have to bring cash or a check...

the pre-reg I just paid for is for May

I am not used to paypal yet

Tonya

Thanks Mike, I'll bring cash. I guess I can stop banging my head against the table over the pay-pal thingy. I have no way to confirm if Austin's pre-reg info form got through to logistics, so should I try to fill out and send again??
I hope some day soon you will concider auto-confirmation e-mails to be generated from logistics. Pay Pal sends out comfomation e-mails, wouldn't it be nice if Logistics could do that too, but I seems we still often hear people say, " I sent my thing but I didn't hear back if you got it or not."

Mike,

On my registration reciept I've payed for 2 people, 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners. The other person coming with me is Cortni Walton, she will be having the second dinner.

Please let me know if you got that all right at my email address coronach03@gmail.com.

Mike Stabley

Coronach said:
Mike,

On my registration reciept I've payed for 2 people, 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners. The other person coming with me is Cortni Walton, she will be having the second dinner.

Please let me know if you got that all right at my email address coronach03@gmail.com.

Mike Stabley

OK I wasn't sure so I registered you for May and June, assuming you were paying for two events and not two people! I'll make the correction.

Wow!

43 people have preregged!

This should be an awesome event.

Jim

mike stabley wrote me and said cortni walton will not be able to make it after all and would like to keep the credit on her account to play in the future.

I'll mark it in the database, but I wanted you to know MIke V. let me know if you need anyhting else.

-Robb

Back