MAY Pre-registration list: closed

Re: MAY Pre-registration list

Yes the NPC list is always on a clip board on monster desk. Make sure you sign in!

If anyone wishes to check if their membership is current, please contact Logistics.

If anyone is planing to play a Biata, and does not have a personal stone, please let me know so I can help you out.

Friendly Logistics reminders:

-- Let us know which character you will be playing so that the correct card is printed (ven if you plan to pay at the door).

-- If you plan to use your Spirit Forge, let us know BEFORE the event so we don't have to print your card twice.

-- Decide on your spells and production and let us know BEFORE the event.

-- Logistics email address is: ashburylog AT gmail DOT com

Heidi said:
If anyone is planing to play a Biata, and does not have a personal stone, please let me know so I can help you out.

I smell an extra special biata role playing o' madness fun time.

Luckily I have my hematite necklace.

I would like the room if its avalible
but don't know how when I went on paypay it wasn't on there!

Dragon Lodge is at the bottom of the hill, the Phoenix Cabin has the bunks I believe, and the Griffin Cabin is across from it.

I would like to request that Dragon Lodge be reserved for the Ash Forest please.

I thought they had, I may be mistaken, my apologies if I jumped the gun on that request.

Well, it's you and Dan B on the list.... did Dan, Missy, Sheila or any of the others pre reg yet?

Pre-Registered.

And the character I will be playing is...

Argus Varda

See you then!!!

Jim

i have three people pre reg as of today if no one replies to my post and one cabin isnt taken would it be possable if bobby ,rich and i have it?
Danielle

Unless one or two people are home less for this even they are more then welcome to join us. :D

please put us down for a cabin bobby rich drew and amy resele and me all prereg
Danielle

Re: MAY Pre-registration list: DEADLINE 5/10

4 days left to pre-reg (if you count today).

looks like we'll have some decent numbers to help crush the christmas-biatas though!

40 more sheets of tags to cut! back to work for me... :mrgreen:

Back