May Preregistration Is Now Open! - PAYPAL IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Preregistration is now open for the May 9-11 event at MacQueen Forest Preserve!

$30 if preregistered or for Pay No Play/$40 at the door.

YOU MAY NOW PREPAY via PAYPAL. Send your fees to WaysideLogistics@gmail.com Be sure to include your name and character name. Until we get used to accepting payments, please shoot us an email too, so we can look for the payment.

If you are using the Pay No Play option, and you have not attended an Alliance LARP Chicago event, please be sure to send the $15 membership fee with. On your first attended event, that $15 will be credited towards your event fee.

Preregistered so far:
Robert Sachs
Josh Clark
John Greenwood
Victoria Pacillo
Amanda Zeller
David Glaesar
Chris Hamilton
Robbie Carr
Tara Carr
Ryan Zabawa
Amanda Feigenheimer
Preregistration ends May 7th at midnight!

Re: May Preregistration Is Now Open!

reg me up, pls. my stats haven't changed from last time ;)

Mobius said:
reg me up, pls. my stats haven't changed from last time ;)

Please send in your form!

I was wondering, when did the actual game-on happen last event? Us folks from MN were a little bit late, some more than others... ^_- (Not everyone choses to make a 6+ hour car ride in full makeup and costume...)

sent

Pre-game started about midnight on Friday.

Grats on your first post Millie!

Game on started around midnight last game. We all were late getting to the site and the rain slowed us down from starting at our normal time.

Is that the updated list of pre-regs thus far?

Yup,

Unfortunatly there is always a lag when there is a weekend event the weekend before.

Just life

Paul

Understandable thank for the info....Tara and I will be pre-reg once all is greenlighted....we're coming for sure.

Less than 48 hours until preregistration closes... the list is up to date as of Tuesday, May 6th, at 1:45AM CDT.

Back