May Preregistration List!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
MayReg.jpg

I should be pre-registered to NPC for May. Filled that out when I got my membership.

Dom,
Really excited to see you coming out to our game! I think you will have a blast! Also really think it is great you are active on the boards getting a feeling for the game in the background too!

See you soon!

Heya folks,

Its Kyle I just did the year membership and pre revved. Will be playing grim. Ill prelogist after the HQ event. Hope everyone is doing well!

jsegraves said:
Dom,
Really excited to see you coming out to our game! I think you will have a blast! Also really think it is great you are active on the boards getting a feeling for the game in the background too!

See you soon!

I'm doing my best to understand the game so I don't have to just drop dead because I don't know what hit me. I went to the CT event and had a great time. It'll be hard to talk me out of spending a weekend beating people with plumbing supplies.

How did i not make it on the list..? i was the first one to reg when i set up the form :p i call shenanigans..

reg hax?

Update...

Remember Guys you need to pay AND prereg to get on the Player list.

Dom and Kyle Im missing your preregisters if you could redo them Ill throw you up on our list ASAP.

Tab

Doubly registered now

My character will be a sandborn but he's not real yet :(

not till august at least

This ratio is a little terrifying.

GOOD LUCK, PCS! :twisted:

2 to 1 , npc to pc... :twisted: thats wicked!!! Im going to need more scrolls :funny: and a healer :thumbsup:

Matt K.

MKing said:
2 to 1 , npc to pc... :twisted: thats wicked!!! Im going to need more scrolls :funny: and a healer :thumbsup:

Matt K.

Its getting better. Was 3 to 1. Most people are probably waiting to the last minute

Thats ok...Warsor is totally goingto flip out and cut his way through a horde of goblins/Dark Lords with Sandborn RAAAAAAAAGE! *Cue heavy metal music*

I sent crossroadslogistics@gmail.com a copy of the receipt. If possible once they register can you throw me, Duffy, greg rising and Amelia in the closest cabin to npc camp? Many thanks

Hello! Newbie to Alliance here. I just paid and currently I'm finishing up my registration for the event. I look forward to LARPing with you all

Am now both pre-regged and paid. :)

Will be my first new PC since... uh... 2007. Will be my first new not-one-shot PC since 2002.

Dark Elves for the win.

~Kate H.
:emo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back