May Rumors

Lurin

Duke
-Adventurers sure hate nature, I’ve heard them looking to take the hearts from first forests, or the seeds from spirit root trees...Let the plants grow you dirty mistwalkers!

-It’s been unseasonably warm. That’s what you think I think the weather has been great!

-The village healer is predicting rain! I don’t believe it. You’d better bub.

-I heard that old lady Cielia, yes that’s her the torch fisher, well she’s been talking about a red moon in the sky. Crazy old bat.

-Did you hear that magical Sulinari wagon is nearby? Oh ya, what do they call it again? Babayagoo, the dancing varda.

-There is a shipment of dark brown dwarven ale coming into the tavern.

-I heard from a seer that there would a be a lot of undead out this weekend? I mean I haven’t heard anything that would suggest that but better safe than sorry!

-Mike the sheep rancher has been complaining about losing more sheep than normal for this season.

-There has been a lot of strangers in town lately. Oh my yes, and don’t they carry the most interesting assortment of digging tools?

-I hear they posted a reward for that golem that has been causing trouble. I heard that too, I aint going looking for it though…

-The corrupt seem to be more aggressive lately, I guess that is a good thing, they sure seem to be making a lot more tactical errors lately.

-Remember that bandit king Jimmy Three face? Oh ya I know of that guy! Well, I heard that he only had two faces and when they obliterated him the death for the third face killed his son… Scary! I didn’t know magic could do that.

-The plant growth in the western wilds seems to be late this year, this happens anywhere the corrupt are pushing near. Wonder why Horizon isn’t affected, I’ll bet it’s something sinister!

-People have been seeing a second moon in the reflections of water as they are out at night. It’s not common or well known as most people don’t hang out around water at midnight.

-Magical creatures have been abundant and annoying as of late. The Celestial guild is probably selling spell crafted +2 auras to people and such.

-I heard Biatas have been having a lot of rough dreams lately, many of them involving the shadow of some powerful lady, or the call of large bird of prey.

-I saw the cutest wilderkyn...I thought, until it eviscerated that boggle that asked them for a shiny.

-People would have seen the size of mushrooms and be talking about how large they are and how no one has ever seen anything like this before. (So far as they know)

-I heard a guy call adventurers mistwalkers recently, man I haven’t heard that phrase in years. I guess some people just can’t let go of their hate.

Back