May Weekend Event

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Do to the fact that we have a lot of traveling players we are moving the pre-reg deadline to the Tuesday before the event. This will now be a permanent move, not just for this event.

This event, May 29-31st will be held at Camp Greilick. (See our website for directions)
Logistics will start at 6pm on Friday and end at 9pm.
Game on will be at 10pm.
We will be having PC talk from 9-10pm and with this being our 5yr anniversary event you can expect some interesting things at this talk. Please try to be there and be attentive.

This year we are taking a new approach to tavern.
We will no longer be serving dinner on Friday nights due to the late start but Amy will still have trays set out with something to keep starvation at bay. Saturdays lunch will be a sack lunch. Options will be available for you to choose from at Friday night logistics and your bags will be ready to pick up at breakfast the next morning. We will no longer be breaking for lunch so the PC's and NPC's can eat their food whenever they are hungry and not break up game play to do it.
Breakfast and Dinner will still be held as usual.
If you have a food allergy or strong dislike of any food, please PM Gwen ASAP so she can make menu plans for that. We try to accomadate as many of our players as possible but if we don't know about it we can't do anything. Also if you have very strict diet needs that we can not easily meet please be prepared to bring your own food.

Thanks all, and keep watching this post for further updates!

That sounds like a VERY strict need to me, ;) I mean does it really have to be lemon or cookies. What about lemon wafers? or orange cookies? You're asking too much! I think you'll have to be prepared to bring your own. :D :D

Bev

Is Gwen/Amy's board name Gwen?

I have an allergy to fish and shellfish
Vicki falls over dead on contact to strawberries, and Raw Onions. (Ok not dead but ya know... lets not go there :) )

I like the sack lunch idea its very cool. As always thanks to Amy for her hard work and keeping us fed. I will most likely also bring a few treats to share/sell IG.

I support lemon cookies. Also lemon tart, lemonade, and other lemon flavored products and lemon byproducts.

Paul

bringing my own is not an option. CAUSE it is gwen's/amy's lemon cookies i so desire. I can live without. but i will die afore long without them. :cry:

lemon cookies it is then

No spicy, no beans please.

Extra spicy...and extra beaney please....with a little bit of oyster in an onion sauce and strawberry shortcake for dessert for me please.

and lemon cookies =)

daver

Bumpin it, justa little bit!

Beverly Byers said:
Do to the fact that we have a lot of traveling players we are moving the pre-reg deadline to the Tuesday before the event. This will now be a permanent move, not just for this event.

This event, May 29-31st will be held at Camp Greilick. (See our website for directions)
Logistics will start at 6pm on Friday and end at 9pm.
Game on will be at 10pm.
We will be having PC talk from 9-10pm and with this being our 5yr anniversary event you can expect some interesting things at this talk. Please try to be there and be attentive.

This year we are taking a new approach to tavern.
We will no longer be serving dinner on Friday nights due to the late start but Amy will still have trays set out with something to keep starvation at bay. Saturdays lunch will be a sack lunch. Options will be available for you to choose from at Friday night logistics and your bags will be ready to pick up at breakfast the next morning. We will no longer be breaking for lunch so the PC's and NPC's can eat their food whenever they are hungry and not break up game play to do it.
Breakfast and Dinner will still be held as usual.
If you have a food allergy or strong dislike of any food, please PM Gwen ASAP so she can make menu plans for that. We try to accomadate as many of our players as possible but if we don't know about it we can't do anything. Also if you have very strict diet needs that we can not easily meet please be prepared to bring your own food.

Thanks all, and keep watching this post for further updates!

(chuckle) Dave, you're such a brat!!

Arlene

Back