May work Day

Marcus

Artisan
Hey all, so we have to get the site ready for the upcoming season. May 7th, with May 14th as a rain date.
Lots of stuff to do. We are looking for help. Please post here if you are able to come and give a hand. Those who come and help will be rewarded with Gobbies.

So post here and let me know you are coming. I will post further is we are in need of any special equipment or tools.
Plan on clothes you aren'yt afraid to get dirty, and I would encourage everyone to bring gloves.

Additionally, if you have tools, and are able to bring them with you, that would be a huge help.
Rakes
Hand saws
small tarps for dragging off piles of leaves.
a hatchet, axe, or pruning shears for working on trails and cleaning up brush.

All of these are VERY helpful in making the work go smoother.

Can't wait to see everybody.

Mark

i can possibly make either one of those days and would be very glad to help out a site i love.
i will let you know soon.

Could probably do May 7th. Definitely not the next weekend. FYIDWIWYW.

Yeah... My Sat's are booked until Aug with the exception of one in July. Can't make it, sorry.

Oh, and Craig, the middle is I do what I want, I think you can figure out the rest :)

Don't feel bad Craig. I didn't and still don't get it either.

For your information do with it what you will.

I speak fluent Bekka.

It's a complex language... but once you understand some of the subtle bits it starts to flow almost musically.

RiddickDale said:

I speak fluent Bekka.

It's a complex language... but once you understand some of the subtle bits it starts to flow almost musically.

Ok, whether I assumed it was sarcasm or not, my first thought was that Becca was saying

"F... you, I do what I want, you weakling."

Deadlands said:
RiddickDale said:

I speak fluent Bekka.

Ok, whether I assumed it was sarcasm or not, my first thought was that Becca was saying

"F... you, I do what I want, you weakling."

LOL!

And Steve, I'm ghast and flabbered! I'm founded dumb. You do in fact speak Beckese.

Dan,
It's probably not wise to invoke the name of our dark lord Immaygaomr on Easter of all days. Crap! I just did it too! Do you have a spare she-goat that I might avert the Betentacled One's wrath?

Back