Me Need Blacksmiths!

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Me be Cho Ko Nu, Master of Weapons, and me need replace many me slashing weapons, bashing weapons, throwing weapons, and me quivers- both arrows and bolts.

If you be apprentice or master, be able make 5 bolts or 200 in batch, me need you skills for next market day.

Send me message for exact weapons me need and we negotiate price.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

You'll need to talk to Igneaous, or Thorador, or Tazoulti probably.

I think maybe I need some time to rest and think, and not get in the way for awhile.

Sorry to anyone that needed some more craftins...I just...feel real tired lately or something I guess.

- Jehyu

I think I understand what is wrong with you Jehyu. You just get some rest, and you'll be fine. Don't forget to eat a lot of carrots and other good vegetables as well.

Also, Cho Ko Nu, I can make about 5 arrows or bolts is about the best I'm able to do. Which would you prefer?

~Icey

Jehyu,

I understand where you're coming from. This season has been a rough one, that it has. Rest well, and know that that which you have done this season, what you truly have done, is more than anyone could do.

This upcoming market day will be my last until next season, as I need to do some...searching to better deal with these new emotions this new body brought me. Maybe even during this time I'll fully accept the woe and learn to embrace it for what wealth it's actually brought me; the wealth of knowledge and new experiences.

Cho,

I may have some weapons I've been holding on to, I seem to have quite a bit now.

- Asher

Jehyu,

It be good strategy for rest and come back more strong than keep fighting until point of weakness. You rest good and come back strong.

Also, me need any and all weapon makers, not only masters.

Asher,

Thank you old friend, we fight strong together.

Icey,

Most simple weapon maker can make 10 arrows or bolts each day. Sorry me say 5. Me need check stocks with Asher and see what me need more.

-Cho Ko Nu

it would appear that several adventurers are looking for equipment, i have some in stock,let me know what you're looking for and we'll try to meet one of the upcoming market days and discuss price.
Iganeous

Thank you to ones that reply already. Most me weapons be ordered, but me still need many more ranged weapons.

Me need lots of arrows, bolts, and throwing sticks (smaller ones, no big javelins). Can never have too many ranged weapons, they get used fast.

If you make only 10 per batch, me still want your 10. Contact me before or see me as soon as possible at start of next market day.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

unfortunely i won't be able to make the upcoming market day, i'll be busy reinforcing some of the supports in a mine i recently came accross so i can explore it for any usable materials for my blacksmithing.

Iganeous

Me still need one dozen (12) throwing sticks! Me pay good price for trade!

-Cho Ko Nu

I can make you a few throwing sticks for this weekend, Cho Ko Nu.

Briar

Though I will be unavailable for most of this market day due to other duties, I will be attempting to make an appearance to provide those that need my Blacksmithing services.

Thank you,
Squire Thorador Boulderfist

If anyone is still able to make weapons for the next market day, I could use a spare longsword, a heavy crossbow, and about 200 or so more bolts if I can get them.

-Tarqaq

I sent you a message about selling you some bolts Tarqaq!

- Quryi

Tarqaq,
I got your longsword covered.
- Tazoulti

Tazoulti,

Got any small throwing sticks or arrows or bolts left?

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho Ko Nu,
Yes, I have some arrows. How many do you need?

- Tazoulti

Hundreds. Any and all you want sell.

-Cho Ko Nu

How much are you willing to pay per quiver or per thrown weapon?

Fern

Fern, me pay good price and always make good trade!

Traders and Blacksmiths, me list change since last market day:

Me NEED for adventure day in three moons:
-one polearm
-one short hammer
-one suit of armor that strong enough for icebolt (...or one bolt from me crossbow... or new adventure's 15 stabs with dagger)

Me WANT for extra supply:
-BOLTS! Lots and lots of bolts for me crossbow.
-Arrows, but me prefer bolts.
-Extra weapon that you no use that me use. Always good have spare weapon.

If have any these for sale, me have coin as soon as me see you.
Me see you blacksmiths or traders soon!

-Cho Ko Nu

OrcFighterFTW said:
Fern, me pay good price and always make good trade!

Traders and Blacksmiths, me list change since last market day:

Me NEED for adventure day in three moons:
-one polearm
-one short hammer
-one suit of armor that strong enough for icebolt (...or one bolt from me crossbow... or new adventure's 15 stabs with dagger)

Me WANT for extra supply:
-BOLTS! Lots and lots of bolts for me crossbow.
-Arrows, but me prefer bolts.
-Extra weapon that you no use that me use. Always good have spare weapon.

If have any these for sale, me have coin as soon as me see you.
Me see you blacksmiths or traders soon!

I could make those for you!...but ums...I'm kinda busy and don't think I'll be there, maybe a dwarf will be in town?

-Jehyu

Back