SATURDAY DINNER:
Pasta with Red Sauce & Meatballs
Garlic Bread
Fruit Cobbler Dessert

SUNDAY BREAKFAST:
Assorted Muffins & Pastry
Fruit
Leftovers

Gatorade, Coffee, & Cocoa will be available throughout the event.
IF YOU HAVE A FOOD ALLERGY, YOU MUST NOTATE IT ON PRE-REGISTRATION, I cannot necessarily accommodate an allergy I am have not been notified of. If I have any questions about accommodating your allergy, I will contact you via e-mail.

Will volunteers be needed to assist in the kitchen or help with clean up? If so, sign me up.

Will there be a Food Plan list to sign?

Will there be a Food Plan list to sign?
Since everyone will be on the meal plan I don't think so, probably just do a count.

Will volunteers be needed to assist in the kitchen or help with clean up? If so, sign me up.
Thank you, I will keep this in mind!

Since everyone will be on the meal plan I don't think so, probably just do a count.

My concern will be people who go back for seconds before everyone has had a chance to eat.

No crunchy carrots? This is just like you west coasters, last time I was out there you had the sheer audacity to STEAM them!

Sincerely,
Jehyu the Totally not unreasonable Rabbitkin

My concern will be people who go back for seconds before everyone has had a chance to eat.
The list hasn't stopped that in the past, we just have to have faith that people will be respectful and not take more than their fair portion before everyone else has ate.

I volunteer to referee ~.^

Back