Meals at the door

justduffy

Artisan
I have another freind that might be comming to NPC, but hes not sure 100% is he allowed to pay at the door for the meals or do you have to do it through Pay pal.

Meals can be paid for at the door. Not everyone pre-regs.

We have the following catered meals:

Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast. It costs $5 for each breakfast ($10 for both days) and you will receive an IG token to give to the serving staff. Breakfast is generally served around 10:00 am.

The Feast is served on Saturday evening around 6:00 pm. It consists of pasta, chicken or eggplant parm, salad, bread and a drink. It costs $10 and, just like the breakfasts, you'll get an IG token to present when getting your food.

You can register for the meals when you get there, but it is much better to pre-register if possible.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

And might I add that it is just damn wonderful that the meals thing caught on. It brings so much more flavor(Literally), not to mention convienience, to the game. All the NPCs (and PCs for that matter) that help out with the meals are pretty much awesome and I can't thank them enough.

Thanks Robb! That means a lot to us kitchen lackeys.

Scott

IvanDrake said:
The Feast is served on Saturday evening around 6:00 pm. It consists of pasta, chicken or eggplant parm, salad, bread and a drink. It costs $10 and, just like the breakfasts, you'll get an IG token to present when getting your food.

It should be noted that Logistics period starts exactly one hour after whatever time dinner is served. Some people will logist then eat, some the reverse. Keeping them staggered keeps everyone happy.

Also, Logistics is open for EXACTLY 2 hours!! If you leave site and are return late you will not get new tags.

We now return you to your regulary scheduled thread.

Yes, please note that this logistics rule is not meant to screw over players, but instead as a courtesy to our logistics people, who also want to eat and get back into game and not have to sit around and wait for you to come back from your 4 hour dinner off-site.

So be nice to the logistics folks!

Back