Meeting Feb 1st RSVP

I plan on coming, I think a number of our group plan on attending as well, but I will let them speak for themselves.

I don't often bring heads to social events nor do I eat them but, when in Hogawrath heads will role.
P.S. I will be atending

Asked for time off from work weeks ago so I should be there.

I will be there for sure. Have to talk to plot in person about my new character. Aldrich was getting out of hand and on my nerves.

Damien and I will be there.

I will be there and so will Rob. Last I talked to Brigit her and Joe were coming as well.

Please sign me up as coming. It is my intention to be at this meeting but I'm having a lithotripsy done on the 31st. Unless I feel horrible you'll see me.

I am coming along as well, I am just worried about how well the camp is plowed out, and I do not wish to be stuck.

I will make sure one of us gets out there Friday to have a look and see. It should be plowed but I will let you all know if it is not. So make sure to check the board even from your phones right before the meeting just in case :).

I will be there as well. I do have to work later that afternoon, but unless the meeting goes for far longer than I expect it to, that should pose no issue. Also, I might have a new player coming along with me.

I have spoken to Warren today, the camp road is plowed all the way back to Oleson lodge, so as long as we don't have 20 cars coming, there should be lots of room to park in the normal lot and walk to the troop house.
Remember the camp road is a one way road once you past the rangers house.
Thank you

I intend to go, but what time(s) is it at?
(The TC alliance site itself is giving me trouble, so forgive me if it is answered there and I did not see it.)

Back