Memorial Day weekend favorites!!

Lanna Rose

Fighter
We want to know what your favorites are!

As stated at closing ceremony we will provide 30 GS for posting them!

In no order
NPC's! Thanks to all who came out and helped make this event happen. I hope to see you all back again, becasue the game cannot run without you.
Simon and Noldrik's old man fear sauntering's.
Team strength. It was rigged.
Escape through the woods. I was so worried that I was doing something awful to the poor npc, but she kept up with me very admirably.
The Contact Other Plane ritual and mod. Thanks everyone for understanding the logistics of it. Glad I has the scroll. I have no idea what plots other plan was.
Hand in the Air stops Noldric from jumping the Big Darknes thingy.
Watching players being semi-nervous and ready for a fight with said darkness thingy because he might be a nightmare.
Watching the players in the puzzle mod and seeing two different paths taken towards finding the solution.

Thanks for coming everyone....see you all next time! Please pre-reg!!!!!

Joe Siegel
~Resident Jerk

Awesome event as always,

-While it was sad to see a PC go, My hat goes of to AGB plot and Dan N. Your death was by far the most epic death I have seen ever in my entire larping experience. I cried, I was angry, I was sad and happy all at once (Happy for you because i can't even image the stress of knowing one death spell might be your last.)

-Late Night nerd mod and teaching 2 more people how to read that blood script!

-Big shout out to my team! We were few this gather but with the help of Matt and Sara (Nova and Sil) we had a solid group! Love you guys!

-YAY PARTY FOR NO REASON! Jadden doesn't drink.... until Arc hands him a glass from a spiked barrel... apparently a drunk Jadden becomes hostile and long winded.

-I remember to use my GotL evade! made an npc do a double take

- Sunday clean up mod. Gobins kept attacking... Jadden had a rage moment: (Nova: More are coming.. <Kedlar: dont worry.. <Nova: Why? <Keldar: Jadden's got them <Nova: wait... what? <Jadden : Stone storm, stone storm, stone blast <Nova: well okay Jadden's got them! It made me smile.

- A second thanks to Angel, Ryan, Shuan and Matt for checking on my after I got sick. I going to have to alter Jadden attire during the hot events.

-House Tranquility's mod after we closed the bridge (knowing full well what to do because I helped create it, So I stayed back and let everyone else do whatever they want) Watching Sapharia go blood rage mode then Keldar asking "we doing this?" and her saying "oh yeah this is happening." I giggled.

-Seeing Simon on his own during dead walk and running up to help him thinking he need assistance and him just roffle stomping the npc's

- All the RP with Dom's orc! Dude you almost broke me like 3 times!

-Special thanks to Mike B for doing tavern! I loved all the foods! And matt and sara for breakfast! was great!

-Tayren (Jill) I love every event you're at, no matter who im playing, your bar is amazing and you make some killer drinks!

- Confusing NPC's with spells I didn't need.. lesser investment, wizard lock, solidify... good times.

- last but certainly not least, all the Rp this weekend with Trel. He was very reminiscent about our friendship, Jadden was confused but felt honored that you remembered all of our adventures together. thanks buddy for the wonder final goodbye moment...

See yall next event!

"Go screw yourself, Lorth!" "Are you Lorth?"

Figuring out Dengin's complicated family tree. Totally an elf.

Getting a chance to hang out with other useful MWES in the shape of Taryn and Nova.

Rp with Gilwing and Auric. No, we're still not singing, but I have your list, Auric.

Realizing that despite it really not liking my elbow, my water jug may have been my best small costume investment of the year.

Sprinting with water balloons.

Rich's Sunday morning pantherghast.

"Yes, I know I'm a mwe fighting two weapon, but I really can take that much"

Talking weapons and sword - sniping with DJ after the puzzle mod.

Nightmare bridge mod was awesome! NPCs and staff did such a great job

The mod Simon's Ritual spawned leading to story time

Getting the chance to RP with Trel again and having the honor of being his last student, learning the art of blacksmithing

The puzzle mod That David mentioned above, was really cool, we all had what seemed our own small roles to play in getting the script deciphered and getting the chance to talk to David about combat tactics and tricks was quite awesome!

The party and getting to see Jadden Drunk fall over off the bench and then get up and try to get "extra friendly" with Ark

All the great side commentary coming from Dengin and his one liners explaining what was going on in his own words was hilarous

Dam, totally slipped my mind to do this. Better late then never huh.

Fence hopping. Friday night npcing was a blast. Thanks GB for letting us disrupt the Pcs for free ;) Some good clean fights on all sides.

We pick strength! I'm sure they knew we would go that route, it was perfect for us. Simon: "I'll get her out of here." Me: "Yup, we will disrupt." Mission accomplished. Was just hoping that the others succeeded. How funny that Noldrik goes to the sounds of the women and children and finds a treasure chest....yea I'm sure you were going to help the people Noldrik. Lol And of course its not a mimic (because Zapp wasn't there to open it, he always seems to "find" those). Joe, Tyson and DJ we need to do more mods together.

I was glad but also sad to miss that town puzzle mod. I felt a bit rundown (from the sun and heat during the day) that I just needed some water and a nice power nap. Sad because it seems that when Redcloud (our team brain) is not there I become the "Smartest Dwarf Alive!!!" lol (trust me I know I'm not).

Saturday night and Dan N. I felt something was a different. You had this "time to shine" look/feel about you going into that mod. I was glad to see that. I think all players need to feel that way some times. When I noticed you fighting and went down my mind quickly jumped into action (while saying those lines over and over and standing in place) ok, I'm gonna chuck a CMW, then prison him...then I remembered you telling me what surprise you had on you. Boom! Then noticing after it happened that you were gone. I'm thinking (again while saying those awesome (sarcasm) words over and over and over again) man if I would have known he was going to disappear like that I wouldn't have allowed it...again this is in the moment not even thinking, here goes the Epic death. I'm glad I didn't know, I feel it ruins things when you do know.

Rich's Pantherghast. Thanks for the butt whipping. I did like the look on your face when I dropped the prison while you were attempting to drown me.

Rp with Gilwing and Auric. No, we're still not singing, but I have your list, Auric.
Oh that wasn't RP....we really Hate singing. :)

Back