Merchant Wanted

evi1r0n

Baron
The Legion has a bulk of useless items to sell off. We would like to hire a merchant to get rid of these things for us. We would pay you 10% commission for your time.
-Alcandar

Alcandar,

Are you looking to sell at cost, wholesale (2x cost), or retail (3x cost)?
I would be more than happy to buy outright any production items at cost less 10%.

(If instead you are looking to get wholesale or retail prices, I could try to sell them on a consignment basis, but it might take a while if they truly are useless items.)

I will be conducting some business in the vicinity of the Dùnùirdan "vault" this Sunday: we can discuss terms then, or if you wish to unload everything at that time then send me a private note so that I can make the proper arrangements.

-"Chicken Leg" Jack Fenton

I may be interested in purchasing some alchemy or scrolls if you have any you are getting rid of for wholesale price.
Maven

Whatever gets rid of it the quickest. We can discuss terms at the vault. But cost seems like the way to go. A lot of alchemy you would never really use and mind altering substances.
When I say useless I mean, pretty useless. Unless you want to get drunk or weakness yourself.
-Alcandar

Back