Merchant's Guild and Guard Announcements

Klandaghi

*Conall McConnor's voice fades in*

Greetings everyone,

There was a bit of a mix-up this weekend regarding a member and wares that were to be sold. To help remove issues with this in the future, I will be posting a Merchant Guild Business post before each Ducal Gather to ensure that all members of the Merchant's Guild are apprised of what wares are being sold. I must admit that the misunderstanding is in part, my fault as I had panicked when wares, I knew not why they were there or who they were contracted with, appeared on the shelves in the morn. Not wanting to fail in the proper carrying out of business I made the decision to pull the wares down until I had a full understanding of the situation. Needless to say the situation was resolved and the transactions have been handled. I apologize and thank you all for your patience as we work to ensure a smooth business experience in the New Acarthia Merchant's Guild.

On another note for the Merchant Guard, as our members are looking to complete tasks, Merchant Guard members will be required to help fulfill some tasks that are posted on the job board. Merchant Guard members are permitted to bring a single non-merchant guard member to jobs with them. These jobs will be marked with the Guild Sigil moving forward. We will be reviewing this restriction and it may open up some depending on need.

As a reminder regarding the Job board, members may post to it for no cost, and non-members may post to it for a pence. Requests can be for services, guard work, hunting parties, equipment your are in need of or equipment you would like to sell. We only ask that you limit postings on the board to no more then 2 per gather as there is limited space.

Thank you for your business.

*the voice fades out*

Back