Message from a Friend

FOIGofWar

Artisan
To the Worldwalkers of Icenia, I bring you grave news.

The King of the Unseelie Court, King Mainor, has been slain in a vicious attack by Prince Rhinor. The Warlord Prince’s brutal assault on the Royal Court during the Midsummer Soiree has caused a rift in power in the Unseelie Court. In addition to His Majesty, Her Majesty Queen Meredith, and dozens of the Court Guards are slain. Rhinor was brought to heel, and has since also died from injuries- injuries which caused a blue/black viscous fluid to have poured from his body weeks after his injuries should have healed.

Prince Daechir has assumed the Crown, and has ordered the matter to be investigated- quietly.

I am informing the Worldwalkers because I believe you to be in danger. This attack caught so many off guard because to engage in attacks against Fey within our own realm is seen as barbaric. Whatever caused this injury to occur, it is likely more bloodshed will follow… and it will likely follow in your realm.

War may be coming to the Feyrealm, Seelie poisoners versus Unseelie loyalists. If it does, the battlefield will be your world.

Take care.

Ffrind

Back