Minding the tides...

Lost_Nation

Artisan
The weather seems to be shifting again, it looks to rain the next time we meet.

The waters of our lands need looking after. My friends the Merrow-folk are always looking for help and are eager to meet all of the adventurers of our lands, especially the young and those who have never traveled in the Sheltered Lands before.

Should any of you wish to meet the Merrow and to aid in the protection of the waterways, I will likely meet with Gillaea on Saturday morning if the weather permits. Chances are good his people will have some task that they need our help with.

-Baeleon Somerled

(The following voice is heard with a bit of garbled distortion, as if you are hearing it spoken through a thin sheet of water.)

Baeleon and fellows,

Your aid in recovering the necessary powers to restore the Great River has proven incredible and I know my people are thankful for your assistance. My father spent many days with the Pearl after your last meeting and he told me that he was able to find another location where an aspect of the River can be found, though he assured me that he would be able to recover it himself and swam upstream, Pearl in hand.

That was four days ago, and I have not seen him since. It is unlike him to disappear for so long and my words through the waves have been unable to reach him, so I fear that he must be on dry land and unconscious. I will do my best to locate him, but if he is indeed on land, he will be beyond my reach. I hope it is not too forward of me to call to you and your fellows to aid him if I find that to be the case, Baeleon.

Hopefully all is well with you, and I am certain my father would be delighted to speak with you and those you bring with you as soon as we find out what happened to him.

May the River forever cleanse and protect you,
~ Finnigo of the Merrow

Back
Top Bottom