Mink Pelts, Up for Grabs

SteveMcA

Hi all,

I found a bag full of mink pelts in a closet during a recent purge and was curious if anyone is interested in them for costuming (I'm looking at you, barbarians!). The skins are bound together into stoles, heads, tails, and paws are intact, and some odd clip-thingies are fitted to the mouth-areas to attach them to coats. They are at least 50 years old but are in pretty good condition and could probably just use a good brushing.

Together, they could probably be stitched into a small half-cape or a really big loincloth ;)

Please let me know if you are interested and we'll discuss getting them to you.

First come...you know the rest.

Steve

Cost would only be shipping costs, or totally free if you can pick them up in Montclair (northern New Jersey) or Manhattan.

Well, the likelihood of me attending the game any time soon is pretty slim, but I guess you never know (if Eric Stehle has his way, I'll be there this summer).

SOLD! (to the man offering goblin stamps).

Do you want to wait until I actually attend an event, or do you guys mind paying for shipping? If you're in the NY/NJ area, I could certainly meet you for a swap.

Let me know.
Steve

SteveMcA said:
Well, the likelihood of me attending the game any time soon is pretty slim, but I guess you never know (if Eric Stehle has his way, I'll be there this summer).

SOLD! (to the man offering goblin stamps).

Do you want to wait until I actually attend an event, or do you guys mind paying for shipping? If you're in the NY/NJ area, I could certainly meet you for a swap.

Let me know.
Steve

Given that we're in Seattle, I don't think it would be possible ;) However, you can use gobbies for blankets... We could pay for shipping, of course. Contact me via PM for information?

Steeeeeveeeeeeee.......

Come to HQ and play wif us.............

Do it...........

You will have a blast........

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Man, that didn't take you long at all.

I'm seriously thinking about coming to an event during the summer. Especially if you run an "Old-timers" event.

Oh, and I've been working on "Thorwolf, Viking 1st-Grader" and I've had some sweet ideas.

Send me a PM or write me some real e-mail, dammit.

Later,
Steve

SteveMcA said:
Man, that didn't take you long at all.

I'm seriously thinking about coming to an event during the summer. Especially if you run an "Old-timers" event.

Oh, and I've been working on "Thorwolf, Viking 1st-Grader" and I've had some sweet ideas.

Send me a PM or write me some real e-mail, dammit.

Later,
Steve

Yes, come play with us! Eric is so sad being the only old timer consistently on the "light side". The rest of us old timers prowl the dark side.

Scott

Back