Minnesota Invader!

Lurin

Duke
Heya Folks,

I was looking to add Calgary to my Larps visited collection for your July Event. I have a few questions as I set things up.

1.) What would be the best airport to fly into to get a ride to the event?
2.) Can I get a volunteer to provide said ride (I usually provide gas money, witty conversation etc.)
3.) I've been looking can someone point me to any policies regardling level caps, MIs from other chapters, LCO MI policies etc.? I maintain a stable of characters so I'm sure I'll have one that fits under these, I just want to make sure I know what to expect.

Thanks!

-Dave G.
Alliance Southern Minnesota Organizer/Crazy Rabbitkin

Good morning Dave,

1.) What would be the best airport to fly into to get a ride to the event?
2.) Can I get a volunteer to provide said ride (I usually provide gas money, witty conversation etc.)
3.) I've been looking can someone point me to any policies regardling level caps, MIs from other chapters, LCO MI policies etc.? I maintain a stable of characters so I'm sure I'll have one that fits under these, I just want to make sure I know what to expect.

1) The Calgary International Airport (YYC) is the closest
2)I am sure we can arrange a ride. I could potentially even offer it but my car is very small so that may not work.
3) I am not aware of this policy. As far I can remember we have yet to have a visitor so I'll recommend we wait for Cory's feedback.

Just a heads up that July is our "Festival of Crows" and it is a camping trip. I'm sure we can get you into a tent and I personally have spare tenting equipment that I bring with me to the event for just that occasion. We can get you a ride from the Airport, that won't be a problem. Just need to know the day you are flying in and out and we can arrange something for sure.

Level cap is set this year at 20. MI cap is 20 rits as well. LCO items, just send me your list. Not concerned with things like Arcane Armour but coming in with 20 Life spells on a MI is a different story. ;-)

Hrm nuts, I was planning on bringing my rabbitkin but he's over the cap (It's all crafting but no worries) Sounds like I'll have to work on getting my new MWE alt up and running which will mean no MIs as he'll be a fresh toon.

Our 2 highest PCs are 17 (me being one of them and I won't be playing) with the rest 15 and well below.

Welllllllllll Below! :p

With the next update to the database, level 18!! Mawahahaha!
OK, the evil laugh does not go all that well with a dedicated healer.
But it is a prefect fit for the gobbie tramp that is me!

Pfft, level cap, smevel cap.
Cory's just afraid what will happen with two rabbitkin in-game. :p

Not a problem really, seems like a good time to debue my pri...er secon...er tertiar...er Quatiary toon, Although I'll have to borrow some weapons for that guy.

JEHYU ..... My little buddy Rabbit-kin, good to hear your finally going to make an appearance in Calgary. If you need a place to stay or a ride, give me a shout.

Isn't a MWE just the eleven version of a rabbit-kin? Lol. ;):p

Back