Missing Book

Sarah

My rulebook's gone missing. Last time I saw it, Jonno was using it to marshal a ritual. It says Adam and Sarah in it and is coming apart at the binding. Please let me know if you have it. Thanks!

Speaking of missing books, Elros aka Tim realized that he left his spell books on the rafter above his bunk in the Earth Guild.

If someone happened to pick those up before they locked it, would you let me know?

Thanks
Keith

Krillmalir said:
Speaking of missing books, Elros aka Tim realized that he left his spell books on the rafter above his bunk in the Earth Guild.

If someone happened to pick those up before they locked it, would you let me know?

Thanks
Keith

I did a similar thing at Miller and my spellbook was still there two months later! :)

I left the book in the guild after we were done Sara, don't know what happened to it afterwards.

Jonno

Figured. If anyone sees the kids who were kicking it with us, can you ask them to check their books?

Diera said:
Figured. If anyone sees the kids who were kicking it with us, can you ask them to check their books?

I live next door to them ill ask them tomorrow.

No sorry I didn't pick up a rule book. I don't have one though so I should get one soon. I will check my stuff again to make sure and I will also see if stephen (aka: the other page) has it.

if anyone finds a rule book in there stuff check the inside cover. if it says Adam and Sarah its mine the binding is comming apart and last i saw it jonno was using it for a ritual

-landon :laugh:
(craftsman: theif)

Back