Missing: Dan Plank

DracoIam

Spellsword
Missing

A boy of about 9 to 12. He lived in town with his mother, Martha, and his father. Durring the war Martha and Dan Plank went into hiding. Dan has not been seen since.

I want to learn want to find him and help him find some family or friends to continue his life with.

I believe we must do our part for the new orphans from the war. Children should not have to grow up alone. They deserve to be protected and taught.

Gorka will help Dan.

- Gorka

Gorka,

There's the minimum security orphanarium, run by Dolores Herbig. Maybe she knows about your lost child?

May the Light always shine upon you,

Brother Eric Marsters
Brotherhood of the Light

Minimum Security? to protect the children I assume.

are the children being adopted out? are they being taught in the mean time? I may have to talk to some friends but I know that some of my fellows are working to make a boarding school of sorts in Gaden. I could maybe bring some of the children back with me once I've found Dan.

- Gorka

wow... have i just been volunteered to adopt a child?

can kids even make it through the mists?

-James the More Conceivable of Harbors Far

dragonfire8974 said:
wow... have i just been volunteered to adopt a child?

can kids even make it through the mists?

-James the More Conceivable of Harbors Far

Don't think of it as you adopting a child, think of it as our brotherhood adopting a child =D

-Thorador Boulderfist

The children do get educated at Master Hartsboon's school. You can see it from where the large galleon was in the river.

I'm glad to hear that the war hasn't caused over crowding and a drop in quality of care. To whom should I send a pidgin to in order to inquire about young Dan Plank?

- Gorka

what would you teach the child, thorador, how to drink? Maybe how to be short! I don't think human children grow beards...

-James the Inconceivabl of Harbors Far

dragonfire8974 said:
what would you teach the child, thorador, how to drink? Maybe how to be short! I don't think human children grow beards...

-James the Inconceivabl of Harbors Far

Heh, in time, in due time I shall show the child how to grow a proper beard - it just requires patients. And thats what I would teach this one, patients, understanding, how to be honorable, and how to shape steel to his will.
And of course when he is ready I would teach him how to drink!

Sadly height is something outside my purview.

-Thorador Boulderfist

hahaha well you could teach us all how to drink, brother. and i could use some pointers cause my beard just never seems to come in right.

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

Your debate is all well and good but in the mean time Poor Dan is out there alone he could be hurt or in deep peril or all alone.

its scary to be all alone. oh no I'm alone here. ....What was that?....... Gandian is that you? Dreizz? .....Lok are you haunting me? NO I'm sorry I didn't want them to hurt that kolbolt. Who ever you are come out!

Gubba Help me I don't know where Dan is. The poor boy. I knew I should have learned to ward.....Is someone out there in the real world with me?

I'm scared.

We have to find Dan Plank.

Wha?! AHHHHHHHH!
- Gorka

Gorka!!!! You hang in dhere, beeba! Your friends are on dheir way soon as can!

You leave her alone, whatever fiends you are! Horrid minions! Hurt her (lowered, severe voice) I swear by all dhat is, if you hurt her...you will pay so dearly you will wish you'd ne'er been conceived.

Gorka?
I'll be in town tomorrow Gorka, if you can hear me just hang on until then, OK?
............. please be OK....

-Tarqaq

this is real? where is it? what is it? how do we kill it?

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

why Gorka?

and I am assuming you are the answer to the other questions I asked...

what can I do to get her back, is there anything I could give you.

-James the inconceivable of Harbors Far

Master Inconceivable,

I will protect your friend from death and shall even grant her an opportunity to get the information she seeks. I only need a small favor from you that shall not take you much time.

Sluagha

Back