Mistwalker Map Making

With winter breaks and cold weather keeping me inside, I'm looking to expand my mapmaking by designing something every mistwalker needs which is a concept map (think London Underground) of our interconnected realms. What I need is either a list or a fast way to create it of the venue and the name of the realm. For example: Wyoming venue, Hireath realm.

I plan on making two versions which is the current venues open or opening soon and an older one containing more of the closed venues/realms as an antique.

Thank you!
Val

What your saying is your going to create a giant map of the World of Fortanis with each chapters continents. Its feasible to take all the maps of the different chapters and combine them but the issue is we all don't know exactly which chapters continent is located where.

Nonetheless have fun with it and I can't wait to see it when its complete.

What your saying is your going to create a giant map of the World of Fortanis with each chapters continents. Its feasible to take all the maps of the different chapters and combine them but the issue is we all don't know exactly which chapters continent is located where.

Nonetheless have fun with it and I can't wait to see it when its complete.
A little more location of chapters as an in-game map much like a road map of the US would show you where the cities were but no details within until you went to specific pages for those states or cities.

I kinda did something similar for my Northeastern PA character with both accessable Mystways and those that have been closed off. Granted, I have to update it with the newer chapters. I'll see if I can get a good picture of it (or at least a portion of it, cause it's pretty large)

Sorry for the delay. I misplaced it in my mountain of LARP stuff. But here is a shot of the eastern portion of my Mystway map:
PXL_20211216_163855397~2.jpg

Another reason why I have to re-do the map; gold ink doesn't go well with the tea-staining process.

Back