Mixing cure light elixirs

A

Anonymous

Can you store many cure light wounds elixirs in one big bottle, for guzzling in-game?

What are the rules regarding this?

Ramifications?

Elendil the Elf said:
Can you store many cure light wounds elixirs in one big bottle, for guzzling in-game?

What are the rules regarding this?

Ramifications?
Its all listed in the book, but the short and sweet of it. If you have the required alchemical skill, you can mix elixirs (at this time). you can put as many as you like in one bottle, and all the effects happen at once, and only once, when someone drinks it. So you can put 20 cure light wound elixirs in one bottle and drink them, getting back 40 body.

One thing to note, however, is that the bottle must be large enough to hold the entire amount of the elixirs being mixed (ie, if you want to mix 20 Cure light elixirs you need a 5 ounce bottle).

-Dan

Ahhh, but here's one I've never heard fully ruled on. As far as I know the size limit doesn't apply to food, hence the whole "you can put 100 death elixers in one bottle of wine but only the first sip out of the first cup takes all 100". Therefore, could I dose an Skittle with 20 cure lights and pop it in my mouth for 40 points of healing?

I don't know about that one... but you could find some of the old "blow gum" that they carry in the bulk food stores. They have the mass to contain the needed liquid (and for people who want technical, they are hollow). Then you can color code all of your yummy treats...

However... I wouldn't suggest trying to take 20 curatives that way...

As far as Jeff's question- There hasn't really been a debate on size limitation of items when it comes to applied alchemy food for a long time that I'm aware of. It's one of the many things I was hoping they'd clarify in the new book.

~Barry

Back