Mmmmm Hasslehoff

Wow, he is really "Polare-ing it up" eh? (Joking Bryan).

"IMMMM HOOKED ON A FEELING!!"

I like his big eskimo coat...it looks warm.. haha

We are going to die :(

Yes, David Hasselhoff also played Michael Knight on "Knight Rider"...

His real life wife left him for a soap opera actor named, you guessed it, Michael Knight.

Then came his Baywatch fame. Hass is huge in england, where they don't have weather or beaches like there are on Baywatch :p

First the fat boys break up, now this... :(

I think that's what truly separates the generations. Whether your initial reaction to DH is "Wasn't he on Baywatch?" or "Hey, it's the Knight Rider dude!".

Dude, I was scanning through the channels the other day and about gouged my eyes out when I discovered the plane wreck that is "Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Who the aych-ee double hockey sticks thought Hasslehoff would make a good Nick Fury?!?!?!?

I KNOW! I saw the same thing, and it was terrible. Watched about twenty minutes of it and he did do a decent job of at least trying to get the attitude and mannerisms right, but the writing for it was awful and well, they ruined it. Oh well, big surprise there.

Jeff
who remembers Sgt Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos

so first he's dancing with a spear, and then he's at a wedding...
how random...
therefore it rocks ^^ Yaaaaay! I couldn't follow any storyline if there was one O___O

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
I KNOW! I saw the same thing, and it was terrible. Watched about twenty minutes of it and he did do a decent job of at least trying to get the attitude and mannerisms right, but the writing for it was awful and well, they ruined it. Oh well, big surprise there.

Jeff
who remembers Sgt Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos
I caught the final ten minutes or so. For the first five I was going "What the hell is this???" then I realized who everyone was supposed to be and considered kicking my TV and screaming "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!", or something to that effect.

Davie Hass is big in England, but he's like some weird god-like figure in Germany. His albums sell like... like... I was gonna say "hot cakes", then wanted to shift to the more ethnic "liverwurst", had a thought about the aroma of actual liverwurst, and then figured out the appeal to Germans. Weird....

-JP
who downloaded the latest release of Howling Commandoes yesterday. :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, ....but doesn't the clip in the attachment remind you of Polare when some random female Biata shows up in town? :D

(Kidding)

Evad said:
Wow, he is really "Polare-ing it up" eh? (Joking Bryan).

Are you kidding? Polare would never be caught dead wearing such a hideous fur coat.

The satin frock coat, on the other hand...

-Bryan

Omg

That was the scarist thing I've seen, worse than being on the wrong end of a Kriger 13 nightmare. Or ... NA that abhout uitnowwww seeeee whaaatss ittss dddonne tto mee :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
NVG

*grabs folk and gouges eyes out*

"FORKS" not folk, unless your into that sort of.........

i saw a piece of the video clip when a friend posted it on his LJ..... Rather than thinking Baywatch, I thought of Knight Rider, and i watched for a min longer to see if the car would show up too....

I think ive sort of pointed out how old i am...

I'm such a dork some times... :eek: :cool: :eek:

Back