Mobeus Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobeus

Artisan
After what seems like weeks, Mobeus arrives at the Arcane Sanctum from Parson's Breach. Bearing several satchels, he makes himself known to the front, "Hail, I am Adeptus Major Mobeus and I am reporting in from Parson's Breach, I bear with me several pounds of that special metal mentioned by the King. I would have used the portal, but I still require some Whispering Winds scrolls to make that contact. I am here now to apply for such scrolls in case of emergencies and see if I am needed for anything. Should approval from my superiors be needed for such scrolls, I will gladly make an appointment."

After what feels like a week of waiting, Mobeus bows at the waist and says softly, "I guess they are too busy for me at the moment, please take care of these pieces of metal, I do not like them remaining in an area that Kara Vale may yet return to and take them back. Mind you they do have some unpleasentness to them, perhaps some type of poison, I was never fully able to research it as my ride was long. Thank you for your time..."

Mobeus sets off, and is seen riding off back to Parson's Breach on the lovely Skydancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back