Mod Day 2018 - Schedule/Timing

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
There was a decent amount of juggling due to players on multiple mods, and timing restrictions, but the plot team worked hard last night and finalized the schedule for mod day. Here are the following slots. The location is going to be at Jesse's new LARPLand in Florisant. Directions are here. Pre-reg and pre-pay are due by midnight on March 16th. We also need more NPCs so if you want to NPC the entire event, please fill out the pre-reg. If you'd like to jump over and NPC for a portion of the weekend, GS will be awarded.

Saturday - 9:00 am - Rivervale - Mac, Trace, Mike, Bobby, Katie, Eric, Chris, Amy, Ian, Shane

Saturday - 1:00 pm - Warchester - John, Dev, Mandi, Josh, Karlee, Mark, Cea, Jax

Saturday - 3:00 pm - New adventurer mod - Gabbie Gibson, Quaid Templeton, Ryland Templeton,
Porter Templeton, James Hunt

Saturday - 5:00 pm - Wylderkyn - Jim, Jenny, Jon, Candace, Zach, Paola, Mark, Jay

Saturday - 7:00 pm - Hobling/Juren - Taylor, Dia, Mike, Casey, Amber, Mac, Nissa, Dev, Cea, Mandi

Sunday - 11:00 am - Scions - Billy, Leora, Nissa, Liz, Atma, Jeff, Will H (maybe)

Sunday - 1:00 pm - General mod slot (If you don't have a team, we will make room for you on this mod slot)

Sunday - 3:00 pm - Bayenna - Cassie, John F, Mike M, Garion, Jeremy, Sunny

If you have any questions about time slots you are welcome to either post here or shoot plot an e-mail at plot@alliancedenver.com.

Thanks!

Mike

Last edited:
I've signed up for the General mod slot. If we end up with the requisite number of people, y'all can pick which character you want to join you. (Aneira or Hilaria). Elsewise, I'll just NPC the whole time. :)

Atma, I tihnk that's what the scions told me. We can shift it around.

Wanted to clarify, Templeton is my characters name, so the kids should be Quaid Hunt, Porter Hunt, and Ryland Hunt. :)

Thanks James! I'll update my list.

Back