MOD DAY

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

Here are all the beautiful details!

WHEN: March 11-12th 10AM - PCS for Slot one and NPCs may arrive at 9:00.

WHERE: Magic Sky Ranch 17900 Red Feather Lakes Road (aka CR 74E), Red Feather Lakes, Colorado

COST: $35 to PC, Free to NPC (Each slot may have from 6-10 players)

Slots:
1. 10AM-12:00 - Dargok's Bottle Goblins (Mark, Mac, John, Bobby, Eric, Chris, Amy, Shane, Chris)
2. 12:30 - 2:30 - The Land Bond Stone of Warchester (Cory, John, Mandi, Jack, Cea, Mark, Tyler?...)
3. 3:00- 5:00 - Fixing Nyte (Nissa, Cassie, Mike, Will, Izzy, Liz, Jeff, Billy....)
4. 5:30- 7:30 - Juren Mod (Mac, Dev, Nissa, Bria, Mandi, Cea, Mark...)
5. 8:00 -10:00 - TWO concurrent Mods! Eld Mod (Ian, Bria, Jerilyn, Dia, Vincent...)
Lagarde and friends! (Jim, Jay, Zach, Katie, Jenny, John...)
6. 10:30-12:30 - The Night of Misrule (Taylor...)
7. 1:00 - 2:00 - Yalinth Encounter

Sunday
1. 10:00AM-12:00 - Scouting the Border (Christian, Norin, Piper...)
2. 12:30- 2:30 - A day in the life of Acarthia
3. 3:00- 5:00 - Clean up.

NPCs:
Jesse
Miguel
Jenn
Trace
Ian
Jeff
Vincent
Brian Lambert
Retta
Derek
Amber
Mike
Jay
Mandi
Fade
Katie
Billy
Robin
Zander
Nissa
John Siadak

Other things:
-If there is enough interest, and we receive more requests for mods than there are slots, AND we have the extra NPC capacity to do so, I will create concurrent mod slots for Saturday only. Please chime in here if you are willing to NPC after you PC on Saturday.

-Sleeping Over Saturday Night!
If you are planning on PCing or NPCing on Sunday as well, we welcome you to stay the night in one of the heated amazing cabins. (Or if you are in a late night slot on Saturday and just don't want to drive home too!) I will let you know on site which two cabins we will be using for players.

Keep in mind that there will be NO FOOD, so bring what you can for yourself and/or friends. I will try to bring some sandwich tray platters for the full time NPCs, but that probably will not be enough for an event this long. We do have full kitchens so you are welcome to bring some items to prepare. Please keep the place clean and clean up after yourselves. Normal Alliance Denver rules apply - Leave the place cleaner than we found it. :)

-Role-playing after hours
If there is interest, you are welcome to stay Saturday night and RP in the tavern beginning at 10:30PM. There will be NO mods, no Encounters, NO spectacles, and NO Fishbowls on plot's end, but you are welcome to RP there til the cows come home! (Unless a plot member is feeling especially inspired, but I won't speak for them!)

If I forgot anything, please let me know!

So looking forward to this!

Jesse

Last edited:
I will NPC when the weekend when not on my mod.

I'll be there to help NPC and will need a short break before my slot.

Jay

I just want to make sure.... Yalinth Encounter is 1-2 am, right?

I'm in to NPC the whole time. Have claws will travel.

Luckily, I know the website handles of everybody who has posted in this thread thus far. If you're volunteering to NPC, could you kindly sign your real name to your post to make sure we know who's in?

Thank you!

Trace

I would like to stay overnight, since our mod is so late. :) I probably won't be NPCing, but I'd keep out of the way in the AM as much as possible.

I just want to make sure.... Yalinth Encounter is 1-2 am, right?

Aww, are Barbarian hours a little hard for those delicate Scions? :p
I'm going to be dead the next day. I'm driving up 2 hours, getting there at midnight, doing our mod, then turning back around and heading home and getting back up around 7. This Freeman is going to need a nap.

Hello Folks,
I am completely new to LARP and thus after reading the intro for new players would like to NPC to be able to get a feel for the whole game. My questions are , where do I sign up or is stating here, sufficient - I understand that I should bring black clothing and good boots, is that correct, - can I arrive later than 9am, say 11am on Saturday - I plan on NPC'ing on Sat and coming back to Denver Sat night.
Thank you in advance,
Robin

Hi Robin,

Just to add on, the mod slot on Sunday is for brand new players if you are free and want to try out playing. But yes, I'm sure Jesse can use you for as much tim eas you can donate. You got it on black clothes and boots!

Mike

Hi Robin,

Just to add on, the mod slot on Sunday is for brand new players if you are free and want to try out playing. But yes, I'm sure Jesse can use you for as much tim eas you can donate. You got it on black clothes and boots!

Mike
Thanks for that Mike,
so would it be wiser for me to just come on Sunday and still play as NPC as you say this is mainly for new players?

If you are going to NPC, come for any of it. It will all be great experience and the more you can NPC the better you will get a sense of the system. If you want to try PCing, then the Sunday player slot is for you. You get a free rewrite on your character so even if you want to try something out, it's a good chance to do it.

Mike

Robin, welcome to Alliance! I look forward to meeting you.

To clarify, each of the modules/adventures that we're running is unique. Each group has submitted its choice of mission to our Plot Team of writers, and they're pursuing individual goals. Volunteering to NPC for adventures on Saturday will in no way spoil your own unique adventure on Sunday. One won't affect the other.

Trace Moriarty
Acarthia Plot

Back