Mod Days!!!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!!

Mod days are coming up at the end of February (2/27, 2/28) and I would like to give the plot team plenty of time to write up your adventures!

Here is the idea....

Some of you may have had an adventure/idea seeded live at the game from Sept-Nov events.
Some of you may have not had the opportunity to get involved in something specific but have your own idea that you'd love to go investigate/visit something afar, etc..

1. Submit to us your idea for the mod at plot@alliancedenver.com
2. Include all of the members going along with you... minimum 8- maximum 12
3. We will look over your idea and get back to you.

NPCs- as room is largely limited at this location, I will only be accepting 12 NPCs, in addition to the plot team.
I know many PCs will want to NPC, but I will be posting up an NPC list in early Feb for all interested to sign up. Since we are doing this over 2 days this time, NPCs may sleep over if you wish. However, other than sandwich trays and cases of water that I will provide, please bring your own food and snacks. There is a small and unreliable kitchen you may use as well, (fridge was barely cold) so prepare accordingly.

It will be a 2 hour adventure and will cost $25. You will receive one half blanket. I will adjust the payments page when the time comes with a mod day button.

You may only go on one adventure.

In addition, for the folks with no teams, I will reserve one slot for a mod called "A day in the life of an Acarthian." It will be an open mod for anyone unaffiliated.

The times will be as such: (Once the plot team has all of the slots/entries figured out, we will populate this list. It is just for reference. If we do not fill all the slots, the last one on Sunday will be eliminated. The second one to be eliminated will be the late night Saturday one so that Staff and NPCs may relax. :) )

Saturday
10am-12 - Rivervale's Picnic in Harrowwood (Mac, Trace, Mark, Eric, Mike P., John, Ian, Chris, Bobby, Shane, Vincent, Amy)

12:30-2:30 - Faren's Shenanigans (Jonathan, Porch, B, The Izzinator, Zac, Jeff, Skeld, Leora, Canon, Jay, Mark H.)

3-5:00 - Sir Osborne and the six(?) dwarves - (Cory, John, Marcea C., Mark C., Josh L., Mandi, Nathan J.)

5:30-7:30 - Bayenna's Let's DO the Time Warp Again! (Mike M., Cassie, Jim, Gary, Chris F,
Chris H, Zach E, Garion, Matt W.)

8-10 - A day in the life of an Acarthian (no team necessary-unaffiliated welcome) No Interest. Scrapped for NPC resting.

10:30- 12:30- no group

Sunday
10-12 - Joelle's Mountain climbers (Joelle, Casey, Doug, Bria, Derek, Will, Nissa, Mary)

12:30-2:30 -Morningtide and the Ambassadors - Baron Morningtide, Sir Yarrow, Squire Antos, Beri'al Antos, Tinder, Brenan Drumsplitter, Lucian, Abtus + apprentice, Jake

3-5:00 - A day in the life of an Acarthian- Scrapped for setup for Hobling mod.

5:30-7:30 - Those wascily Hoblings! - Taylor K., Dia, Alex S., Gordon, Brett S., Bryan S., Mike H., Zachary R., Jessika R., Jack Reed

Please arrive 30 min before your slot, in costume/makeup where applicable (we do have mirrors and bathrooms though), and carpool because the lot is SMALL. When arriving, do not block someone else in, because chances are, their mod is almost finished and they will be leaving to make room. If you are one of the slots in the day time, please park at the park up the hill.

Conditions: There will most likely be cold/outdoor encounters and snow on the ground. Dress accordingly.

See you there!!
Jesse

Last edited:
Jesse, what if we only want to Volunteer one of the days to NPC is that an option to allow more people and opportunity to NPC if they want to?

I like that idea... let me think on it some more and I will post again to that topic after the holidays.

Hey folks! We have received two official mod day proposals so far, using the format above: Rivervale and Bayenna. I know of at least three more groups that want to. Please start finalizing/getting them in. I know that many of you were also waiting for the BGA clarification first so I totally understand. I just wanted to put this on your radars before things come upon us!

While Jesse hasn't set a hard deadline for mod day proposals yet, I strongly recommend submitting by midnight on Saturday, February 6th, as our plot meeting is February 7th. Thanks!

Actually, I am going to need time to read them all prior to our meeting that day. As such, I am going to put the deadline at February 4th, giving you 10 days from now. I will update the list above as to the who and what times, and NPC info.

Thx!

Jonathan is on vacation IRL and we've been told our Mod team has everything in. Can you please confirm if there is something wrong here?

Heya Jesse, Please speak with Jenn ASAP . Its my understanding somehow you have not received our writeup (per Jonathan Wisner) but Jonathan just last weak heard from Jenn saying she already talked to you (some time ago in fact) and things were set. He cannot send his stuff in again till he returns from an overseas trip wich will not be until atleast friday. We absolutely need a daylight spot please and are trying to get this situation figured out as we thought we were good for some time now.

Last edited:
Already have. It's all good. There was a minor miscommunication- basically, Jen had all the info, told it to me on the phone, and nothing was sent in to the plot team using the format above. He and I already spoke via email and he will send it in when he gets back, including the names of everyone going, which we still do not know. So, yeah, we're all fine here now. :) Looking forward to it!!!

Just a reminder!

Parking sux rocks here so carpool!!!! When your mod is done, we love you but leave! lol
There is a public park nearby with plenty of parking so that's an option, however, I think they have signs that say no parking after sundown... so that might be good for early groups to utilize so NPC vehicles can stay on site. If you'd like to unload your gear before going to park, that works!

QUIET! When you arrive, there will most likely be a mod in progress wrapping up. Please do your best to remain OOG and quiet so as to not ruin the current group's run. Logistics will be run in the kitchen and there is a back door off the porch. Please use that instead of entering the tavern door. THX!

This bears repeating!
NPCs- Since we are doing this over 2 days this time, NPCs may sleep over if you wish. However, other than sandwich trays and cases of water that I will provide, please bring your own food and snacks. There is a small and unreliable kitchen you may use as well, (fridge was barely cold) so prepare accordingly.

:)

Quick clarifications:
1. Do we still get 1 day of production skills from last year?
2. I can't remember from last year, can we use 100gs for production items for mod day?

I posted this info elsewhere, but for the sake of completeness:
1. You will get one day of production skills
2. You get 50 GS for production items

Back