Mommies! *whimper*

Hurts! please help. Cant get my magic and so hungry. *cry*

PLEASE!!!

*whimper*

Don' you fret, young one. We will all help your mommies get to you.

Hang in dhere, babe. We love you and we are coming for you.

~Marcey

Mommy's coming Cessie. You just hang in there, baby. Do the best you can to stay calm and remember that Mommy Liddia and I love you very, very much and that we will do everything we can to get you back from the bad men.

Try and be calm. Take a deep breath. What do you see? What do you hear? What do you smell? Tell Mommy what you can about where you are, it will help her find you.

What should Mommy bring you to eat when she comes? What would be best?

I love you. Try and be strong and patient for Mommy, okay?

AllianceCHI said:
Hurts! please help. Cant get my magic and so hungry. *cry*

PLEASE!!!

*whimper*

Cessie,
LIsten we will get you. I promise.
Love,
Mommy Liddia

To those who have captured my dearest son,

I make this oath to you. I swear upon my blood, my magic, the very essence that I am. That if you continue to hurt him, I will rein fire down upon you. If you do not relinquish him back to me I will utterly destroy you. You have shattered my spirit once, and I will shatter yours. I will bring back my child and you will rue the day that you took him.

Liddia FallingStar

Cessie,

Hi honnie, I hope that you can still hear me baby. We are comming for you. Hold on, your mommies love you and will make everything alright.

Liddia

Cessie dhat scary dwagon chil' dhing right? Da one dhat gave me a vision?

I be com'n back ta wayside ta 'elp a new frien' whit some unfinished task' an dha like, if dhis be yo chil'...dho i not know how, must be dhing with Wood folk an elf folk...no madda no madda. I do wha I can ta 'elp you ghet ya lil one back, 'opefully dhis time dhow 'e not try an kill me...but I dhink I was a lil scary cuz i not know what he be...so I fogive...I fogive

-Hengin

Cessie,

Do not loose hope, Mommy will bring you out of the darkness and into the starlight.

Liddia FallingStar

Back