Monster camp assisstant

deoman

Artisan
I know someone who would like to come and just watch a larp event, but I know how this chapter prefers not to have people just watching. I told them this and suggested they could come and help out around monster camp (help with makeup, arranging costuming, keeping it organized, etc.) and taking pictures for people. They said they would be more than willing to come and assist. This would probably be one of the midsummer events, not sure which one though. would this be ok?

It would be nice, especially considering I could actually harass someone in person about the photos for once >:D

Still waiting on the gallery to finish uploading ><

You did not need to post them all, I'd say there were maybe 2 dozen that would be worth posting.

I went through the non-worthy ones, and took them out, i.e. people holding Burger King drinks or NPCs just standing around w/ white headbands :p and all the ones on there were good. I don't have a set standard for what photos go on there yet, still working on that, and eventually I'll limit myself on how many go up.

*posts to bring this back up* um, its kind of a big trip and she needs to be able to plan it, so can i please get an answer from someone with Actual authority? *mumbles* those webmasters thing they're SO important...

deoman said:
I know someone who would like to come and just watch a larp event, but I know how this chapter prefers not to have people just watching. I told them this and suggested they could come and help out around monster camp (help with makeup, arranging costuming, keeping it organized, etc.) and taking pictures for people. They said they would be more than willing to come and assist. This would probably be one of the midsummer events, not sure which one though. would this be ok?

This should be fine, as long as they know in advance they'll be cajoled into trying some role during the game more than likely.

Perfect! Im trying to get her started on larp, but she insists on just watching. im sure she'll be hooked once she starts

Common video game theory states that the Ladies are more likely to learn by watching others, while guys tend to learn by jumping in and doing. (The study for this is they gave boys and girls rolls of quarters in an arcade. The boys would run up to a machine and play it to find out if they liked it. Girls would watch others play and/or watch the demos playing on all the arcade machines to decide which games they wanted to play).

Back