Monster Camp in Portland June 29-July 4

Akdouglas

Monster Camp will screen for an entire week in Portland at the Hollywood Theatre from June 29 through July 5th. I will post showtimes once I know them. Right now we've just got the big theatre the 29th and 30th at 7:30 p.m. The other times will probably screen in one of the smaller theatres upstairs at various times.

Thanks to everyone who showed up today. HOpefully some of you can still make the SIFF screenings on Monday at 11 a.m. We will have DVDs there for sale again for $10 each.

We will also be selling copies at the Portland screenings.

MC got 3 stars in the Seattle Times today. (No movie got 4 stars that was reviewed -- even a film that won an award last year at Cannes!)

Awesome to hear you guys are doing so well with this. Won't be able to make either of the first two shows in Portland due to working but I will be there for one of the other ones during the week. Will you guys be selling the DVDs all week or just friday and saturday at the big theater shows?

Its worth taking the time and the money to go You will actually see you and your freinds fighting it out in a movie. Documented proof that you spend your time beeting up monsters and dressing up like a kid. or oh yea an adult.

come in costume though, people take pictures your a star for the night they ask for autographs take a fine line sharpie. they hand out 11X17 or so posters and people that are there sign them.

For one day You can be a movie star its your 15 min's of fame
ENJOY

If you cant go find someone that buys the movie so you can have a monster camp night and get together for a night to remember

it was great

I gave it 5 stars

So we went today too
the posters and autographs were the first showing only so if you want your fifteen mins of fame in portland the first show is the important one.

we had a blast. the people are great

Back