Monster Camp Mayhem

I just wanted to recognize and thank all the full time NPCs that were in monster camp all weekend at the national event. We had a relatively small group (25 maybe?) entertaining a huge amount of NPCs (90+). Everyone worked together very well and it was a productive and fun place to be. For coming from all different chapters, the teamwork and camaraderie were amazing.

Scott K.

PS: Christina V., could we get a full list of the full time NPCs posted somewhere so people who played can know who made their weekend PC experience happen?

Absolutely! Just as soon as I get it, I'll happily post the information for everyone.

If there was an NPC list, I totally didn't see it. Granted, I lost the papers for a mod like 3 times in the same hour. Sleep is good.

There was an NPC sign in list filled out and taped to the main MD table like the Mod Sheet was. Somehow, however, it was peeled up and removed before the end of the event and is, presumably, within the piles of Logistics/Monster Desk stuff we are still unpacking.

Such is the nature of these things I guess.

Oh I will find it or recompile it- there weren't so many of us that I didn't know everyone there. :)

Back