MONSTER CAMP screenings set

Akdouglas

the Seattle International Film Festival has finalized its schedule. Congratulations on being stars for the fest's opening weekend! Both screenings take place in the Egyptian theatre on capital hill (The Egyptian is the festival's headquarters theatre, with a seating capacity of 1,200!)

Screening times are Saturday, May 26th at 4:30 p.m.

Monday, May 28th (Memorial day) at 11 a.m.

Tickets are available now online.

We would love to see you all there, and in costume! We will introduce everyone from the film who is in attendance that day.

Oh no! I have to miss this screening too. I have an internship until June 15th.

Is it going to be coming to the northwest or massachusetts area again anytime?

~Emily

Thanks for the info Nordie and Valantena will be there and I'll let the Oregon people know we're heading down there now
Eric and Val

Nevermind! The internship is no longer an issue :D I finally get to see it!

it must be great.

Argh, I will be unable to attend. I am working during both blocks. Guess I'll have to hope it gets picked up either for a film fest in Portland, or for some distributor to pick it up for DVD release.

Dittos the hoping it gets picked up or as a film release... It's Baycon weekend :/

Wear the new one, it looks snazzier and you can more easily sneak in a camcorder to tape it for those of us who can't make it!

Just kidding! Sheesh.

Don't forget it's playing in Portland on June 29th and 30th.

Nope, June 29 and 30 are a friday and saturday and, of course, I'm scheduled to work both of em.

Actually, just went and looked it up and it says it's playing all week at the Hollywood theater starting june 29th, but there's "special screenings" on the 29th and 30th.

By the way the Monster camp site has been updated. The gallery is up.

So I am going on Monday.. and I looked up tickets online.. but they are like twice as expensive there so I was wondering if anyone knew if its a good idea to get them online or if its fine to wait to pick them up Monday morning.

Not sure but we are going this afternoon and getting tickets at teh window.
I will find out for you then and post this evening
hope to see some familiar faces at todays showing.

Dont forget today and Monday seattle area showing

WE had a blast the film is great
ya gotta go see your selves on film. Alot of us ae in the movie
makes ya feel like a movie star we even signed autographs!

free posters and even 10.00 DVDs to purchase take extra 10 for one or two great gifts
oh yea i think thats a secret

tickets at the door are 10.00 get them then get in line.
open seating go in costume one row reserved seating for nero if you want to sit in it. we stood up after the movie when they asked collin questions.
theater was not full at all pleanty of room bring a freind.

full costume is great there are people with cameras!

enjoy

Sounds fun. My mom wanted to come to see what I do on those weekends.. heh. And my gf is coming a long as well. Anyone showing up a little early for some sparing on monday?? ^_^

Back