Monster Camp Set To Premiere At Top U.s. Festival

Akdouglas

The documentary feature MONSTER CAMP has been selected by the CINEQUEST FILM FESTIVAL for its word premiere. The screenings of the film will take place during the festival - Feb. 28-March 11, 2007 in San Jose. Cinequest is ranked one of the top 10 US Film Festivals. Last year attendance topped 67,200 with this year set to exceed 70,000 admissions. Screening times will be posted at www.cinequest.org by February 1.

We'll keep you posted! Please e-mail me directly with any questions, and check out our web site under development at http://www.monstercampthemovie.com Right now we just have a placesaver page there and will be updating it with all the latest information once that goes live.

Aaron Kirk Douglas, Manager
Aaron Douglas Enterprises LLC, Producer

Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL picture of Cassandra on the front page. I hope she sees it!

Let us know if/when we'll be able to see it for those of us that can't make the haul down to San Jose.

Hahahahahahaha! That's too cool since the theatre here at SJSU is one of the venues for Cinequest. Guess I know which movie I'll be volunteering to work concessions for.

I seem to remember booze was involved.

Son of mine.... do you not remember baycon?
We handed out about $500 in free liquid stupid to the cinequest peeps.

Talk to tomas, I'm sure he can claim to be able to hook you up.
or, if you're tired of Tomas' English bluffins (fakery style) Call greg or Ron.

They (Cinequest people) told us (before getting drunk) they'd hook us up in return.

Call in that debt, my son. I wish I could go...

Use the network boozamahol has provided you with to get free dummy.
It's not as good as our tips (the non-money variety) but it'll do.
-gideon

Well yeah, I could do that. Or I could work concessions through the radio station which I'll probably have to do anyway for one of my classes. At which point not only do I get to see the movie for free I get class credits for doing so and I get to experience the joy of foisting the actual work off on whatever poor newbs they also rope in to working concessions. After all, seniority does have it's privileges. Besides I'll go squeeze Thomas when I actually need something important; like a camera and lighting equipment on short notice/cheap.

>;)

Foist on your own retard? (reflexive pronoun use)

So he can deliver as well as he does with plenty of notice? :p

Good point about the class credit though... enjoy concessing (and don't look at the box office guy when he's double selling tickets)

With any luck, I swore often enough to ward off the soul stealers :)
-Gideon

Back