Monster Camp wins!

The new site has a few fun features.

Hey, they got a very nice picture of Polare as the Hobling race picture. Excellent!

Although many of the other race pictures are wrong :( They have Eric as his Zebra scavenger as the "Half-Orc", Jonno as a Barbarian, Pearl (in blue) as a "Quentari Elf" (whatever that is?), looks like a Sarr as a Wild Elf...

But hey, the pics are great anyways :D And congrats Emily on making the MWE picture! :)

-Bryan

PS Awwww, I wish I got to be an Arch Nemesis too :(

I don't know that they necessarily made it all up, but it is certainly incorrect in many respects. Remember, though, that they spent a very small amount of time learning the game in comparison to most of us

Seems like they left out scouts and humans as well.

Haha. I took the quiz. And it scored me as a MWE. And it said

"You might look something like this" and then there's Kasuni.

I think I might actually look like Kasuni. It could happen.

Fun website? I think yes.

I think that some of that info comes from the book, some from an international site, and some from the hq site. I haven't heard the terms "Amani elf" and "Quintari elf" used in a long time, either. They may have gotten the Ashbury player's guide, some of those terms are still in there.

I wish I hadn't been wearing that hat in all those pictures.

Gypsy and Biata are in there. I'm the Biata. I tried to get 'gypsy' as my race by filling out the form, but got mwe. It's still in there though.

jpariury;19005 said:
Teth is the half-orc...
And Kiarra is the wild elf...
and Becca's fox is the Sarr...

The truth comes out.

Alavatar;18996 said:
Now you can take a test to see what class/race you are. Brad will like it since every time you choose 'Magical Abilities' as the top priority it always recommends the Templar class.

Hey, just because they're right about the awesome...

History follows me... quite easily managed Biata Scholar.

OK ok...guilty as charged.

Now I suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous consequence for writing the script for the game.

I'll tell you what I used as the basis: some online information collected by an intern, along with the 200 page rule book that we had on file. And, in using the descriptions that I had, I completely pulled them out of my ***! (am I allowed to say *** on this board?)

If you can post here a list (that's not too confusing for me) of pictures that are wrong or classes that are mislabeled somehow, I'll try to fix them, but you know, it's just a game that's meant to get people interested in the movie. Of course if they play the REAL GAME then they will know all those details. We expect after our Seattle screenings you'll get calls. We had a bunch of people in San Jose asking for cards from the NERO players who were there, so it would be great if many of you have information on how to join to hand out afterward for people who are interested.

Meanwhile, we have been invited to screen in Boston at the IFF Boston Film Festival. Our screening times are

Screening 1: Friday April 27 10pm Somerville Theatre in Davis Square (150 seats)
Screening 2: Sunday April 29 5:45pm Somerville Theatre in Davis Square (200 seats)

So if you know anyone in the Boston area who want to attend, please have them buy their tickets early. We easily sold 300 tickets to each screening at Cinequest, so these will sell out. The tickets will be for sale after April 4th online at http://www.iffboston.org

Also, on the myspace page, cullen just posted a 5 minute video that has clips from opening night. It's really fun and includes video of the local chapter players who showed up for our costume contest. You should check it out.

Aaron

I'm at college in Western MA!! I'll be sure to take a carload (or three) of people over :D I even have my Kasuni costume on campus. I'm so excited it's coming to Boston!!!

Back