Monster Camp

Zane

Hey guys,

I was just talking to Shane the other night and he let me know about the movie that was filmed just before I moved back. I even got to see myself cross the camera for a split second in the preview! (woot as the kids say). Anyway made me miss Seattle something fierce and I just wanted to check in with you guys and see how things were going. Hope everything is great!

Cheers,
Travis/Zane

Hey hey,

The chapter is going well. We're all reminded of you whenever Vanyel whips out his magic sword. When are you flying out here for an event? :D

-Bryan

Hey,

I got a career going out here last April so I have been working hard an hardly playing Nero (trying to buy a house, bought a puppy... the madness never ends). Once the year review lands and the big projects are put to bed mid summer it is my intention to take a week off and head to Seattle. I will be doing my utmost to make that week line up with an event.

To call my urge to play is relative to calling the Sun warm. Once I arrive I will prolly be all blood lust and insane so I will need a point and click man. Just point me at your current projects and I will... uh "Click" them.

Either way I hope all is well in Mundainia as well as Nero.

Cheers,
Travis/Zane

ps- is that healing water bottle still around? Never been so hydrated in my life.....

Back