Monster Database

So there may be talk about this somewhere, but I haven't heard about it or read it so I'll be the first to ask the question.

Who/when/how Monster Database?

I realize we use a lot of custom monsters now as the database is old. Way old. Several versions out and should only be used for inspiration old.

Maybe it's time to discuss the creation of a new one? Or a serious re-working of the old one?

Possibly a group effort from several chapters and staff so that a national "flavor" can be established?

Just throwing it out there. It's quite relevant to the Playtesting since I actually could not use the cards that are currently in the database as the change in skills would have twice as hard an effect on the monsters.

I know that there is discussion that this is being reworked. I think they said they wanted a national database so people could use monsters across the nation. But that could also have been a delusion :p

I know that each chapter has flavors and having a single database could be confusing/hard to share/excessively full/excessively complicated. I welcome it but I don't know if everyone would. I would also like a return to basics.

Back